Nightmares

Mr. Blackbourne's POV
I am watching her sleep so the others could get something to eat. I smile at her thinking about how crazy she is.  She suddenly starts fighting herself with tears running down her face. I try and shake her awake but it's not working. Finally I get her to wake up only for her to fly out of the bed falling to the ground trying to leave. I block her only for her to get through my legs. God damn it! I see her crawl to Mr. Taylor Jr  and sob into his chest. He picks her up and carries her to her room. He says " did you have a bad dream baby girl?" She blinks once and he sighs. He whispers something and she says yes again. He goes to get up but she clings to him like her life depended on it.
****************************************************
Norths POV
I pick sang baby up as soon as I saw her. I could tell she had another nightmare and she blinks once for yes. I ask was she afraid when she didn't see Vic and I ? She blinks once again and I say" do you want to talk about it?" She writes later and I nod my head and knowing she needs time. I go to get up but she clings to me refusing to let me go. I sigh and lay down with her knowing she needs as much sleep as possible. I tell Si to put a movie on and he smirks knowing what I am thinking. We put on grown ups and wait for her to fall back to sleep. Twenty minutes later she is sound asleep again.
****************************************************
Theo's POV
Twenty minutes later we see here fighting with her covers. I put my hands on her shoulders and she immediately wakes up curling into herself. Victor comes in and sighs already knowing why she is like this. He picks her up and rocks her in the rocking chair that Dr. Robert put in here so we can rock her if she had a nightmare. I text everyone else letting them know she had a another nightmare. I sigh and head in to see her holding him refusing to let go. Man I hate when she has nightmares.
****************************************************
Victors POV
I am holding sang trying to smooth her. Her writing is so messy that I can't read it. I just rock us trying to smooth her. I look up once I hear the door being opened. I see North and everyone else pile in. I whisper smoothing words. North crunchy down in front of us and says" Baby girl do you want to talk about it?" She blinks once and says" you were in it and North. We were back in that house but they took me with them but made me watch them hurt you." She is sobbing by the end and all I can do is hold her promising her that we are safe and that she is never going back there.