They found her

Sally's POV
I am with the boys in the living room when my phone goes off. I see it's axle and get a sick feeling. I answer it and I immediately regret it. He conforms my worst nightmare. I immediately drop the phone when he tells me sang was in a fire and then the house collapsed on her. I hang up and run to the bathroom throwing up. I am sobbing when I'm finished. I am pulled into Bills arms and I whisper everything that I found out. He tells me to go get my stuff and he'll sort out the boys. I nod my head and get ready. I get my shoes on and head to the car praying that she's alive.
****************************************************
Silas's POV
I am worried about momma. It must have been bad if she was throwing up and sobbing. Doc tried to check her out but she refused. Dad sent us down to wait while he talks to her. Dad comes out with a grave look on his face. He say's " Your mom just got a call from Axle and apparently they found sang." He cuts of there while we all adjust to the new before continuing. He continues saying " She was in the basement tied up when the house was burned. Once it was put out the house collapsed. She is at the hospital right now and that's all we know. Let's head to the hospital." Aggele was in a house fire. My poor Aggele. I get into the car with North, Luke and Gabe. North is speeding to the hospital. I just hope we make it in time.
****************************************************
Bills POV
I am holding agapi mou (my love). She is falling apart in front of my eyes and I can't do anything but watch. We finally get there and see the toma team waiting for us. They all look like hell. They see us and sit down next to us explaining what happened from their point of view. But the odd thing is when sang asked about North and Victor to see if they are okay. I think she probably image them there with her. Five hours later we finally get to see her. I am the first to go in and am surprised to see her awake. She sees me and immediately start sobbing she gives me a note that says" I'm so so sorry that I caused all this trouble and for getting North and Victor hurt." I look at her and explain to her that they were with me and that they are fine and that she will too. I decide to bring North and Victor back so she can see for herself.
****************************************************
Norths POV
I walk in to see her crying. Her arm and leg are both in a cast along with a neck brace. She has burns on her feet and leg. She has lots of scrape and cuts on her face along with bruising. I say" baby girl are no you in pain?" She blinks once and hands me a note that say's "your both okay?" I look at her in confusion and say" what are you talking about?" She tells me that we were there. I look at Victor and then we both tell her we're fine playing along. She sobs into my chest and all I can do is hold her. She keeps apologizing. Victor says" Princess we don't blame you it's their fault not yours or ours. Twenty minutes later Sally comes in and we leave.