Shes in a what?!?!

Bills POV
We all are sitting in the waiting for any news on sang. I know we made the right decision with her. I look around to see everyone else sleeping and sigh looking at the clock. It's been five hours now and she still isn't out. It's 1 am and I can't sleep too worry about my baby girl. I put a blanket on all of them before leaving to get some coffee. I come back and see them all still here and sit right back down waiting for Phil to come get us. I see Owen and Sean come in and come sit next to me. Owen say's " Have you guys heard anything on Ms. Sorenson?" I shake my head and watch them sink into themselves. I put my hands over my eyes trying to evade sleep. I hear a door open and see it's Phil. He comes over and I wake AGAPE (love) up and she immediately jumps up and says " How is she ? Is she okay?" He pulls us aside and says" It was touch and go for a while but we got the cancer and the infection out it was bad. We put her in a temporary coma so she can get the rest she needs to heal. We had to take a lot of tissue out and remove her leg. We still have her on antibiotics and chemo to wash away the remaining cancer cells and the infection we might have miss. You guys can see her in the morning so go home and don't come here until lunch time but she need you guys to be healthy and strong for her." I nod my head and we head back to see everyone waiting for us. AGAPE picks her stuff up and head to the car while I handle them.
****************************************************
Dr. Green's POV
I am completely shocked by what Phil told them. I sigh and we all leave. We decided to go to Sally's house so we can all go together. All the guys freaked when they found out she lost her leg but I explained that it don't change a thing and make them promise not to look at her differently.
*** next afternoon **************************
Silas's POV
I am the first one up and decide to make everyone breakfast. Once we finish we head to the hospital. Surprisingly I am the first to go see her. She is still so small that I just want to kill everyone who hurt her. I sit down and say" Aggele please wake up soon. Everyone is falling apart without you. Please recover as fast as you can so I can see those beautiful eyes of yours." I start silently crying trying to let her know we need her in our lives just as much as she needs us. I still can't believe she's in a coma at first I could only think was she was in a what. I was extremely mad about it but then doc explained it helps people recover faster. Please let Aggele stay with us don't take her home.