Infection?

Sangs POV
I see it's 12:30 am and I do not feel good at all. I feel really really really itchy and cold.Especially on the burns on my body. There are couple with stitches. I pull the blanket up and try and lay on my side but can't because of this stupid neck brace. I can't get it off. I hit north bye accident and immediately write " Why is it so cold in here? Can you scratch in between my cast." He puts his hand on my forehead and press the nurses button. He turns around and says" baby girl you have a fever. I'm gonna get more blankets okay." I blink once and pull the blanket to me. I am shivering and trying to scratch my arm. North comes back and says" Baby stop scratching or you'll scar yourself." He piles up the blankets on me just as Dr. Robert comes in. He gives me something for the pain and the scratching. Dr. Robert says" She more then likely has an infection. But I don't know where. I am going to run some test in the morning but I am going to keep you under 24/7 super vision. " North nods his head and turns back to me and says" I'm gonna call the others I'll be back just go to sleep." I blink once and fall back asleep.
****************************************************
Norths POV
I am awoken by Sang baby and immediately am on a lot when she tells me she's itchy and hot. I feel her forehead too see her burning up. I immediately call Dr. Robert and get some more blankets for her. I sigh and go tell the others to get their asses here now. I go in to see her sound asleep. It could be an infection or something to do with her stomach cancer. I sit down and wait for the others to get here.
****************************************************
Sally's POV
I am woken up with a phone call only to see it's North. I answer it and immediately head to the hospital with Theo and Bill. I get there to see Phil already here waiting for us. He say" This is what I want you guys to do. I want you guys all to go home asides from Sally, North and Silas since North and Silas have the most body heat and she needs a female with her too. Erica is going to be there as well. Everyone else come back in the morning. I kiss Theo and Bill good night and head to my baby girl room. I see Erica already there and she hugs me while I cry for her. Why does everything bad happen to her?!?! I sit by her bed and make sure she's nice and warm with Silas and North are comfortable too before laying down on the couch with Erica on the other side.
***** the next morning **************************
Silas's POV
It's been a long night and she just keeps getting worse. We all now have to wear a mask and can not touch her. Her fever keeps going up and she is having trouble breathing. They eventually had to put her on oxygen just to help her breathe. They rush her to the ICU around 3 in the morning. Momma is falling apart and we can't do anything but watch her. They take a lot of blood to get tested but it will take a couple of hours. We call the others and we all sit and wait for any news. I pray to god asking him to not take Aggele away.