Fire

Sang's POV
I wake to the smell of smoke. I look around to the guy and girl burning gasoline all over the furniture. I then realize that they are going to set the house on fire with me inside. They both leave and I try to get out of the ropes that tie me to a chair. I then see Victor and North tied on the other side of the room. They found me! I try to get there attentions but they ignore me then suddenly disappear. I internally scream for them begging them to come back. I start being shaken beneath me. What is going on?!?! Are we having a earthquake? My throat is really itchy so I try to clear it but only start coughing harder. Then I see them reappear but they are all bloody and burned. I sob knowing it's my fault they were hurt. The others are going to hate me.  North turns to me and says " This is all your fault. We would not be in this position of it wasn't for you. We hate you!" I trying to explain through my eyes but it's not working. I feel the heat getting closer and closer to me feeling like I'm on fire. I then see the fire going out slowly. After thirty minutes it's out and I hear creak, creak, creak before I look up in time to see the ceiling collapse. I close my eyes and wait until the on slut to be over. I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I can hear people above me along with dogs barking crazily. I internally whimper at the pain and all the noise. I wish Silas was here so I can cuddle with him. He probably won't want to since I got his brothers killed. I blink twice once the sunlight hits my face. I then suddenly see three people two that look familiar and a complete stranger. They try to pull me up but they can't. I am stuck with the chair but they don't know that. They start digging around me and the stranger gets near me and whispers" hey sweetie I'm Brandon toma. We're going to get you out I promise. Just stay still while I get you legs untied." I nod my head and but am immediately reprimand for doing it. I stay still even though it hurts so much. He then says" Axle, Raven and Corey pull me up I got her." He then suddenly picks me up and we start going up. I keep banging my head since he has me in a weird position. Once out I remember Axle. I'm sobbing into his chest knowing I can trust him. He lays me down on a stretcher and load me into the car. At least I think it's a car. My right side feels completely numb so I try and get Axle attention. He gives me a note pad and I say" Are North and Victor?" He looks at me in confusion and says" they are already at the hospital waiting for you." I sob in relief happy they aren't dead. Axle says" I'm gonna give you something for the pain okay just relax.
****************************************************
Axles POV
I give her some pain medication to help her stop moving. I was completely shocked that she remembered me and that she sobbed into my chest when I took her from Brandon. I was surprised when she asked about North and Victor. I give her something to make her sleep and immediately alert Dr. Robert. I tell him what I know so far and what her injuries on the outside are. We pull up and we immediately rush her to Phil. He takes her and I go to the waiting room to make the call I've been dreading.