Ain't No Such Thing As To Much Loyalty

Beauti didn't understand what was going on she had dreamed of this man. He was her lover,baby's father and her BestFriend. Looking up at the door and seeing Ky'Mon standing there Beauti was in shock. He had no clue who she was. And she couldn't understand that. Why would she dream something like that.

"I'm sorry but I have to go!" Beauti said getting up off the floor and running upstairs.

Five minutes later Beauti came down holding her keys and purse. Walking into the kitchen she noticed everyone talking and laughing.

"I'll call you guys when I get home."

"Baby you sure you don't want to stay we have guess" Renae asked stirring the spaghetti sauce.

"I'm not up for company. My head hurt and I feel weird." Beauti said staring at the man who once was her fiancée.

"Well you should let someone drive you home."

"No mom I'm good." Beauti said putting her hands on her head to rub her temple. Beauti was feeling like shit. She had a huge headache and was ready to go home.

"Either you let someone drive you home or go back upstairs."

"Mom I'm twenty-four years Old. I am grown I can handle myself. All that kiddy talk save it for the one that's in your stomach."

Everyone turned their attention to Beauti. They wonder why she was giving her mom attitude all she tired to do was look after her. But no understood what Beauti had just went through.

"I'll take you home. I don't mind" Ky'Mon said getting Beauti's attention.

"No thank you I'm good Babi can you take me?"

"I can't gotta be to work in ten minutes and you live thirty minutes away."

"Girl let that gentleman take you he's only trying to help." Fred said taking the plates out to set the table.

"Daddy I don't know him like that." Beauti said rolling her eyes she knew a guy name Ky'Mon who looked just like him and she had shared a life with him but could this be him.

"It's called getting to know someone now let him take you home and stop being stubborn." her dad said kissing her on the forehead.

"Fine can you please take me home since someone wanna act like I'm three." Beauti said holding out her keys and putting her hand on her hip as she rolled her eyes.

"Yea I'll take you" Ky'Mon said taking her keys and laughing at how dramatic she was being.

"Honey your daughter is so dramatic."

"She get it from you" Fred said kissing Renae on the cheek.

"Umm I'm still here I can hear y'all" Beauti said as she walked out the door to get in the passenger seat of her all black Mercedes Benz.

=======================

Okay I know y'all are like yayee she started the sequel!! Yep I surely did and y'all batta not even rush me to update because y'all behinds didn't even reach 200votes! But anyway enjoy reading part two of "Loyalty over Everything"

I don't know looks like to me Beauti has an attitude problem. Maybe her and Ky'Mon might just go their separate ways idk we'll see. Anyways comment your thoughts

remember...

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@ ExoticLuv_you

ExoticLuv