chapter 9

The atmosphere around the house was thick. It was so much attention built up between Ky'Mon and  Beauti. Last night caused Beauti to do alot of thinking and she was on the edge of ending everything.

  "Ky'Mon we need to talk." Beauti said as she walked into the room.

  "What's up?"

   "I'm ready to call a quit. This isn't going to work for me. I have been so loyal to you, I've shown you the up most respect, I had your child and I have put my life on the line for you, and the only thing you have done was give me your ass to kiss. You've been disrespectful and you had the nerve to step outside this relationship. I'm not about break my neck to keep a man who don't want to be kept. I'm done and I'm tired." Beauti said as she wiped her face. She loved Ky'Mon dearly but she couldn't bare the pain he was bringing her.

   "Beauti I know I fucked up! Okay I know I did wrong but don't leave me please I need you. I'm sorry baby I really am."

   " Ky'Mon and I needed you but you wasn't there. I can't ,I'm sorry I can't keep waiting on you. YOU say you love me but it's hard to believe that. I'm sorry but I'm done. This is draining me and I'm so damn tired of it. Ky'Mon I haven't been a mother to my damn child because of all this stupid shit.! Do you know how that makes me feel?

   Nahh you don't cause you dont give a fuck because if you did we wouldn't be having this fucking conversation! I understand your mother's trail is coming up and you can't handle it...but what about me!? what about how I feel about this situation?  This is fucking hard for me Ky'Mon it really is and you would know how I feel if you wasn't out fucking random bitches! You proved to me where I stand and you let me know that Kylie and I don't mean shit to you! So I'm going to do you the favor and stop all this shit! I promise baby I'm done." Beauti cried as she packed her last bag. She was done with the heart aches the disrespect and the lack of loyalty he had for her. She loved him,  Ky'Mon was her world but she had more respect for herself to settle for less! Is more to being in a relationship giving a bitch money and buying expensive things don't mean nothing to a real woman. Its the small things its the TLC that matter.! Being married with a single person attitude isn't going to work, And Ky'Mon about to feel the raft of being not wanted.!

============================

Okay this is a really short update but it was only to keep the book alive.!!!

Vote.!!!! COMMENT!!!!! Share!!!!!

#ExoticLuv♥