chapter 2

Beauti felt awkward as hell. Sitting in the passenger seat of her own car with a familiar stranger. Both were quiet until Ky'Mon broke the silence.

"Soo how come you was a bit upset back there?"

"I wasn't upset just tired" Beauti said continuing to look out the window.

"Why you so quiet"

"Look I'm not in the mood for any conversation if you was gonna talk the whole way you could have stayed where you was" Beauti said with a badass attitude. Ky'Mon was kind of shocked.

pulling over on the side of the road Ky'Mon cut the car off and Beauti was beyond aggravated.

"What the fuck are you doing turn my car back on and take me the fuck home."

"I don't know how the fuck you talk to everyone else but you better slow ya roll lil mama. All that disrespecting me you can throw that shit out the fuckin window all I'm trying to do is help yo stuck up ass. And I'm not going no fuckin where until you learn how to talk to people." Ky'Mon said letting Beauti know he was quite irritated with her.

"First off I'm not stuck up don't go calling me shit when you don't know shit! And I'm grown you ain't my fuckin daddy so don't tell me what to do"

"What is wrong with you" Ky'Mon said in a soft tone he didn't know Beauti but he could tell something was bothering her.

"Ain't shit wrong with me!"

"Ayye if I ain't swear at you then don't swear at me chill out! and something is wrong with you I can tell so stop lying."

"how the hell you gonna tell me something wrong with me. Yo ass is not Dr. Phil and start my shit up and take me home!" Beauti yelled getting very annoyed.

"You know what I'ma go ahead and take you home because I don't wanna be round yo angry ass any longer." Ky'Mon said starting the car and pulling back into the busy highway. Beauti just glared out the window. Once in her dreams she was so in love with this man but now she couldn't stand to be round him. Watching Beauti turn up the radio a little Ky'Mon had a small smile on his face. He couldn't stand Beauti at this point but he wanted to get to know her.

"What are you smiling for" Beauti asked glancing his way

"Because I don't like you"

"Good I don't like you eitha so don't say shit to me the rest of the way"

Ky'Mon hated Beauti's mouth it was so slick but as long as she's quiet she's very attractive. He figured he could fix her slick mouth so he was gonna make it his mission to get closer to her.

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

ExoticLuv