Chapter 28

Three weeks later.....

   "Mommy can we go get ice cream?"

"Yep right after we go check on sissy or brother."  I told her as I placed on her shoes. I had to set back the appointment do to the incident that happened with Kylie, so today I was finally finding out what I was having at six in a half  months.

"Promise?"

"Yess Kyky I promise. Let's go daddy is wait on us."

"Okay!" She grabbed her mini purse and ran downstairs. I loved that little girl to death. Turning off my light I followed her downstairs.

"Y'all ready?" Ky'Mon asked me. I could tell something was really bothering him,but he did just come from checking on the baby so ain't no telling what's wrong.

"Yea we're ready." I grabbed Kylie's hand and walked to my car. I handed Ky'Mon the keys as I buckled Kylie in.

"You okay?" I asked him as I got in and buckled up. He nodded his head before pulling out the drive way.

"What's wrong? I know you Ky'Mon and if we gonna make this work baby we have to talk things out." I looked in the backseat at Kylie as she had her headset in watching a movie on her iPad.

Ky'Mon just stayed quiet as he handed me a piece of paper.  I looked at him strangely before reading.

"I'm sorry" I said grabbing his hand. I already knew what the paper was telling me I can look at the child and tell that she wasn't his, but that wasn't my place to say anything.

"Kids are so innocent. What are you going to do?"

"Its nothing I can do. She packed up they shit and left. She gave that to her mama to give to me."

"Left as in?"

"Left as in left out of state."

"She knew from the beginning she wasn't yours." I said rolling my eyes. See its women like Sasha that make it hard for real women like myself.

"I'm sorry."

"Ky'Mon what the hell is you apologizing for. You had no control over that. Let's put that behind us and move on. You good baby I applaud you for being a man."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome handsome now let's go check on this baby of ours." I said kissing him as he cut off the car.

Things happen for a reason, because if I had to deal with that Sasha I probably would of killed her.

==========================

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!!

#ExoticLuv❤