Chapter 12

"Baby you know Kylie do that samething you do when you're sleep?" Ky'Mon said as they walked the beach.

"It's Beauti, and what thing?" Beauti asked as she played with the sand between her toes.

"I guess I have to earn that back to huh?"

"Yes Ky'Mon you do. I'm not trying to be a bitch but I can't allow you to think what you did was okay."

"I know baby I mean Beauti. I guess I  deserve that."

"So what do Kylie do?"

"Rub her feet against mine well she try, she can't reach my feet so she rub my knees." Ky'mon said making Beauti laugh.

"I never noticed because I don't let her sleep with me. She sleeps to wild, my back and neck be hurting fooling with Kyky and yes I use to love doing that. I guess because you have pretty feet."

" I guess have her spoiled because if I try to move that lil girl in her room she starts crying."

"Ion play that, and she thinks whatever she do at your house she can do at mines. Yess you have her spoiled."

"Okay I guess she's spoiled but that's daddy's baby she knows it too." Ky'mon chuckled

"Yea she do! The other day she was jumping on my couch with a juice box so I popped her, cause Kylie know I don't play about my living room. So she go bust out and say "that's why I'm go tell my daddy" I was like Kylie what is yo daddy gone do to me, cause he can't beat me." Beauti said making herself laugh. She remembered the time she jumped on Ky'Mon at Babi's house.

"Beauti please yo ass can not beat me, and that time yo ass jumped on me I let that happen cause I was already tired from trying to calm yo ass down."

"Ky'Mon shut up!" Beauti said hitting him and running down the beach. It didn't take Ky'Mon long to tackle her down to the ground. He flipped her over and straddled on top of her pinning her hands above her head.

"And you damn sho ain't faster than me, and why you just hit me?" Ky'Mon asked her as he looked down at her as she laughed.

"Because you know I can whoop yo ass thats why you got my hands! Get off me you getting sand in my hair." Beauti said laughing as Ky'Mon bit her neck.

"I'll get it done for you tomorrow, and no I'm not getting up until you say sorry." Ky'Mon continued to nibble on her neck making her laugh even harder.

"No...Ky'Mon...stop..." Beauti laughed between every word and it was turning Ky'Mon on. Beauti laugh was always sexy to him.

"No say sorry and I'll let you up."

"No...cause I ain't do..Mmhm"  Beauti accidentally let out a moan when Ky'Mon tongue touched her skin. Ky'Mon stopped when he heard her. He missed that in his ear at night, he missed pleasing his woman.

They stared at each other as they both tried to see what had just happened.

"I'm sorry." Beauti said as she looked up at him, but Ky'Mon said nothing as he leaned down and sucked on her neck. Beauti let out little moans as Ky'Mon pleasured her spot. Fucking around with Beauti neck you can get her to do anything.

"Ky'Mon I can't." Beauti said as she tried to push him up. Ky'Mon just continued to kiss down her neck as his tongue found it's way over her breasts.  Ky'Mon licked the top of Beauti's breast through her dress, which was driving her insane.

"Baby please don't" Beauti tried to say but that last part came out as a moan. Ky'mon knew Beauti wanted him because she had just called him baby, but not only that he felt how tight she was squeezing her legs together. 

   Ky'Mon rubbed up her thigh as he licked her chin before stopping at her lips. Ky'Mon just stared at her as he ran his hands up her dress. She had on no panties and he was loving that.

   He bit down on Beauti lip as he ran his thumb over her second pair of lips. Ky'Mon knew she was soaked because he could feel the heat coming from between her legs.

"Open up." Ky'Mon whispered as he continued to rub his thumb over her palace. He watched as Beauti bit her bottom lip but kept her legs closed. He knew she wanted him but she was acting stubborn as fuck.

Ky'Mon decided to open up her legs by sliding his thumb inside rubbing her clit. Beauti began to breathe heavy as his finger moved faster. 

"Open up Beauti"... She still wasn't giving in. So Ky'Mon knew what he had to do.

  He let go of her hands and placed his hands on her knees pulling them apart.

"Ky please" Beauti pleaded as she use her elbows to lean up.

"I asked you to open up and you didn't." Was the last thing Beauti heard before her moans filled the air.

"Ahhh...baby...mhmm" She moaned as Ky'mon tongue kissed her pearl. Beauti had Ky'Mon head before but this one hmmm it was something about this one.  He catered to it like it meant the world to him. She arched her back as she placed her legs onto his shoulders.  Beauti grind hard against his face as she released inside his mouth.  She don't know if it was the ocean sound that she was enjoying or if it was the sound of her pearl and Ky'Mon's tongue making love.

  Beauti closed her eyes has Ky'Mon continued to devour her box. She missed his touch. She missed him making love to her. She missed her man.

  Beauti eyes shot open as Ky'Mon grabbed her legs as she squirted inside his mouth. She laid there staring at the moon as she came down from her high.

  Ky'Mon said nothing as he got up and started walking towards the car. Beauti let her tears fall as she watched him walk away.  She didn't notice how much she missed him until now. Beauti got up and fixed herself before she made her way towards his car.

  The whole car ride neither of them said nothing.  It wasn't an awkward silence though it was like they both where in deep thoughts.

"Walk me to the door?" Beauti asked as they finally pulled up to her complex.  Ky'Mon cut off his car and got out. He allowed Beauti to lead the way as he followed.

"I enjoyed tonight, and I'm very sorry for everything." Ky'Mon said as Beauti unlocked her door.

Beauti stayed quiet as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house. Ky'Mon kicked the door shut as Beauti pushed him against the wall.

"I missed you soo much. I love you, I never stopped loving you." Beauti said as she kissed him taking off his shirt.

"I missed you too ma, and I love your ass to death!" Ky'Mon said as he smiled against her lips.

"Show me then. Show me how much you miss me, Show me how much you love me!" Beauti said as she hopped on him,wrapping her legs around his waist as she kissed him.

"Ight piglet." Ky'Mon said carrying her to her room.

Beauti laughed as he called her the nickname he gave her a while back when she was eight months pregnant with Kylie. Beauti use to hate that name but right now it was music to her ears.

============================

Yea I know I suppose to had took a break but I decided to continue this story because so many people have been inboxing and using kik asking me to finish it and It's not fair that they had to wait sooo long. !  I'm sorry I kept y'all waiting!  Forgive me?

Vote!! Comment!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv♥