Chapter 25

"Kylieeeeee your dads here!" I yelled opening the door for Ky'Mom. This has been the first day he's been back to the house since he broke down crying that day. I didn't want to see him after the divorce for certain reasons. I would always drop Kylie off at Fred's and he would pick her up there ,but since Lucky and Babi pulled that stunt last week I decided to let him pick her up from the house.

"Hey" Ky'Mon spoke walking in with his new daughter.

"Hey, Kylie should be coming down in a minute she went to get her shoes."

"Ight." Ky'Mon said sitting down. I watched as he gently removed the baby from his shoulder onto his lap.

"She's cute, do you have her all the time?"

"Thank you and Yea something like that."

"That's good."

Ky'Mon rocked the baby on his lap as he looked at me. I knew he wanted something.

"What do you want?"

"Can I come to your next doctors appointment?"

"I don't care, its Friday at 12."

"I'll come pick you up?"

"No I'll meet you there because I need to go shopping after that. Ky'Mon hold on let me go check on her." I said getting up. Kylie was to quiet and she was to excited to go with her dad so she should of been down stairs.

"KyKy!?" I called out but there was no answer. I decided to check her room but it was empty. I was about to shut her door but something told me to check her closet. The sight I seen put a dent in my heart.

"KY'MONNNNN!!!!! NO NO NO KYLIE GET UP BABY GET UP!!!! KY'MON!!!! OMG MY BABY!.....

==========================

Yes this chapter was beyond short but just chill. Oan this book only has about 5 chapters left.

#ExoticLuv❤