chapter 7

Its been a week now since Beauti has waken up. She was finally talking and sitting up.

"Ky'Mon can I use your phone." Beauti asked as she flipped through the television hanging over her hospital bed.

"Yea" Ky'Mon said handing Beauti his phone.

"Hey girl can you do me a favor before you come up here?" Beauti asked talking into the receiver.

"Can you stop by the house and look into my closet and bring me something to put on I'm really tired of this hospital mess. I should have a new Maxi dress hanging up and  new pajamas and look in Kylie room in her closet and find her something to put on I'm going to keep her up here with me tonight."

"Yes I'm sure. And bring me something to eat I'm really tired of eating popsicles and jello. Thank you...okay...love you too" Beauti said hanging up the phone.

Ky'Mon just stared at her not saying a word.

"What?" Beauti asked him handing him back his phone.

"You could of asked me to do all that."

"Ky'Mon why would I ask you and Babi is on her way up here. That's pointless of you going all the way home if they gotta pass the house anyway."

Ky'Mon didn't say anything to her as he turned his attention towards the tv.

"What's your problem Ky?"

"Nothing and you know you don't suppose to be eating hard down food. Not at least for another three days."

"I'm hungry and I'm sick of jello and popsicles."

"Beauti it don't matta what you're sick of that's what you suppose to be eating so eat it. I been in this bitch to long I'm sick of this hospital scenery."

"Excuse me first off I wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for your jealous ass mammy two a bitch ain't ask you to be here if you got a Fucking problem sitting in the hospital with your FUCKING WIFE then leave. A bitch ain't paying you to be here so leave!" Beauti said as she got up to pee.

  Ky'Mon was giving Beauti attitude for the last past week. Only because he felt like Beauti didn't need him. He felt like if she needed anything he should be the one providing for her, but Beauti would always call Babi and Ky'Mon hated that.

  He felt like Beauti wasn't asking him to do anything because she felt like it was his fault. He hated that feelin. It made him feel less of a man.

"Hey girly" Babi said as her and Lucky entered the room.

"Hey y'all" Beauti dryly spoke. They could tell something was up with Ky'Mon and Beauti because the tension in the room was extremely thick.

"How you feelin sis?" Lucky asked her.

"I'm feeling a lot better. I'm just extremely hungry. Did you guys get my food?"

"Yea Babi had cooked so we just brung you a hot plate." Lucky said handing Beauti the plate.

"Omg thank you girl I miss your cooking." Beauti said removing the foil off of her plate. Reveling the meatloaf , green beans and mash potatoes.

"I bet you do. Oh and Fred said he'll bring Kylie up here when they get back from shopping." Babi said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"yea I know I talked to him earlier." Beauti said taking a mouth full of her food.

"You ain't tell me nothing about Kylie being with Fred." Ky'Mon said looking at Beauti.

Beauti just ignored him as she continued to enjoy her food.