chapter 24

"Kylie what do you want for dinner?"  Beauti asked her as they walked the isle of their local supermarket.

"Popcorn"

"Really Ky foreal what do you want."

"Popcorn ma" Kylie said laughing

"You play too much. Hmm what about chicken Alfredo?"

"Okay."

"Or y'all can come to my house and have dinner with us?"

"Uncle Luckyyy" Kylie screamed

"What's up baby girl." Lucky said hugging her.

"Hey sis."

"Hey. Whatchu doing in here?"

"Picking up stuff to cook. You look different."

"Bad different?"

"No...good! You glowing...a lot!"

"Thanks my love. Where's my sista?"

"Home...she ain't call you?"

"No." Beauti said as her phone rung.

"Oops spoke to soon." She said laughing as she picked up her phone.

"Yes love muffin?" Beauti laughed as Babi told her to shut up.

"I was picking up dinner until I ran into your lovely husband."

"Yep he just told me...no...who's coming?... Mmm...I'll think about it...girl stop lying yo ass do not miss me...I guess I'll show up...because your niece don't know if she wants popcorn or Alfredo... Girl Yea...okay I'll see you later... Love ya x3." Beauti said hanging up the phone.

"So you coming over?"

"Yea we coming."

"Ight...Kylie wanna go with me."

"That's fine. Dang Kylie can mommy get some love?"

"Oh Yea" Kylie ran back to her mommy laughing.

"Okay I'll see y'all later." Beauti waved at them before checking out.

"I hope you don't be spoiled like your sister." Beauti said rubbing her stomach before pulling out the parking lot.

****

    It was 8o'clock when Beauti left the house. She decided to wear a royal blue mini dress that showed off her four month old baby bump. She topped it off with some gold sandals and some gold accessories with her hair pulled up into a high bun which made her glow stand out more.

"You late heffer." Babi said as she opened the door.

"Girllll ten minutes? Stop."

"Whatever look at you all pregnant and stuff girl you look gorgeous!"

"Okay Lucky said that shit too. What I suppose to be looking ugly or something?"

"No not at all." Babi said laughing.

"Where my baby?"

"In the living room."

"Is that her I hear laughing?"

"Yea."

"Her and Lucky like that all the ti..." Beauti sentence was cut short when she seen who it was that had Kylie laughing so hard.

"Beauti be nice please."

"Why you ain't tell me he was gone be here?"

"Lucky advised me not to say anything."

"You wrong."

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

Beauti said as she watched them play.

"Umm dinner is ready everybody." Lucky said coming out the kitchen.

"Hey sis." Beauti didn't say anything as she gave him a sarcastic smile before going to the table.

"Mommy!" Kylie screamed running up to her.

"Hey baby." Beauti said kissing her.

Ky'Mon didn't notice Beauti until Kylie said something. They haven't seen each other since the divorce and that was some months ago.

"Hey" Ky'Mon spoke. Beauti just gave him a smile before taking her seat.

"Lucky you cooked?"

"Yea I cooked."

"Lawd baby your uncle cooked so if anything taste horrible mommy is truly sorry." Beauti said laughing as she poked her stomach.

"That's fucked up." Lucky said laughing.

"So when do you find out what you're having?"

"Next Friday. "

"Whatchu... I mean what do y'all want?" Babi said looking at Beauti.

Beauti gave her an evil look and Babi smirked knowing that Beauti was going to get her later.

"It don't matter to me as long as its healthy." Ky'Mon said looking at Beauti.

"I want a little boy. I know he'll be the only man that will treat mommy like a queen that she is and plus he'll love me forever." Lucky put his head down and Babi kicked Beauti up under the table. Ky'Mon said nothing as he just stared at her. That was such a low blow.

"You thought of baby names?"

"No"

"If its a boy it should be a Jr. Since it'll be Ky'Mons first boy."

"Hell no! I mean no! And who said its his." Babi spit out her water and Lucky chocked on his bread.

"I gotta use the bathroom excuse me." Beauti said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"I asked you to play nice!"

"Whatever y'all ass should of told me he was coming!"

"Beauti why you said that. Did you see his face?"

"Yea that's why I came to the bathroom. I had to laugh."

"You a bitch."

"That makes two of us."

"Going back to sit down." Babi said walking back into the kitchen.

   Beauti was about to follow her until she heard a baby crying. She walked out the bathroom into the guess room where the noise was coming from. When she got there she noticed Ky'Mon rocking a little girl who was about three months old as he sung to her.

Ky'Mon turned around and seen her standing there. Beauti just stared at him before shutting the bedroom door and walking off.

As she walked towards the kitchen she thought to herself.....

Could she really handle this?

=========================

Its Friday &'d I'm feeling really generous with these updates!

Vote!!! Comment!!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv❤