Moving Day

"Wake up Desiree" mom yelled from the threshold of my room. I growned in frustration because let's face it, nobody ever wants to wake up from sleep. After about a half an hour and my mother hitting me with a pillow over and over again, I got up. I did my usual routine; get up, go shower,get dressed,do my make up,blow dry my hair,check myself out in the mirror and head downstairs to have breakfast.

"You all packed up for the movers?" Mom asked

"Yup" I said popping the "p" and taking a bite out of my oatmeal that I just took out of the microwave

"Hot!" I yell while breathing like a messed up dragon and started fanning my mouth with my hand... like that would help. Mom and dad were now staring at me laughing

"Maybe that wouldn't of happened if you blew on it first" mom said while laughing and having that smart ass look on her face.

I gave her a death glare and took the rest of my oatmeal with me up to my room to make sure I had everything packed up.

As I finished my oatmeal, I looked around me room and everything was packed so I went downstairs and washed my bowl and put it in the box that was labelled 'kitchen'.

It was now 11:00a.m. when I took out my phone to see the time, since the movers were coming at 12:00p.m. I decided to take a walk and have a moment before I leave this country for quite some time. It was 11:30 by the time I came back so I decided to help my parents with the last minute things.

It was 12 now, the movers are here loading everything into the U-Haul truck while my parents were going over everything making sure all the boxes are close that kind of stuff.

"Honey, come on we have to be at the airport by 1:00p.m. we have to get going." Dad said

"Okay dad hold on a second" I replied while walking around the house, remembering all the good memories we've had.

I headed to the car with my phone in hand but before I got in the car I stopped to stare at the house as a final goodbye. Minutes went by so I got in the car and stared at the house as we drove off.

When we got to the airport we went to our gate where out plane was, it was boaring already so I showed the lady my boarding pass and walked onto the plane where our seats were and I sat in the aisle seat.

It was a five hour flight or so so it wasn't long but it was early when mom woke me up so I put music on and put my earbuds in, closed my eyes and slept till we got there.

The Bet With The Bad Boy Nextdoorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें