Back To Hell I go... With A Twist

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

Great, time to get up to go to Hell. I got up and did my morning routine and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning" mom and dad said in unison.

"Morning" I say as I got my oatmeal out of the microwave.

I continued eating my breakfast watching my parents get ready for work.

I finished my oatmeal, put my bowl in the sink and went up to my room to make sure I was all ready for school.

"Oh,Desiree, I forgot I can't drive you to school today,maybe ask that nice boy that come over for the neighbors dinner, maybe he could give you a ride" dad said.

Oh great... now I have to ride with Ryder, how much does the world actually hate me.

"Okay dad, I'll ask him" I sighed to myself. I take a quick look in the mirror at myself before I left. I was wearing high waisted shorts with a crop top with a denium blouse and my usual black vans. With my same beachy waves I had the previous night, I put it up in a high ponytail. I was also wearing a simple cute necklace that I had laying around, so I decided to wear it. I had my usual light make up on and I went downstairs to go to "his" house.
Desiree's outfit up top

"Okay, I'm leaving bye mom, bye dad" I say waving to them as I leave out the front door. I stop once I close the front door,trying to control myself and not over think anything of what I'm about to do.

I realize I've been standing here for about five minutes so I start to walk towards Ryder's house. My heart is beating so fast,every step I take I feel like I'm going to be sick or I'm going to faint. I shake my head of all these thoughts.

Before I even realize it, I'm standing at Ryder's door, I gulp and knock on the door. I see a tall figure in the door, it's the Greek God himself. He's wearing a grey shirt that hugs his body in all the right ways, with his blue light wash jeans hanging low right on the hips and he has his black leather jacket on as well. I spot him checking me out as well as biting his lip, I smile to myself and I can feel my cheeks heating up, oh God no please no.

"Yes?" He asks smirking as if he knew what I was going to ask.

"Do you mind giving me a ride?" I ask nervously.

"Sure, let's go" he says laughing to himself and grabbing my hand leading me towards his bike.

"By the way, you're cute when you're nervous" he says smirking.

"Shut up" I say playfully pushing his arm.

"Hold on tight babe, and feel free to roam my sexy body with your hands" he says with a smirk.

"Shut up and drive before we're late" I say rolling my eyes laughing and heating up.

I wrap my arms around him and I can feel his perfect body beneath my arms, his abs, his back muscles, everything, tensing up as we turn. Damn this boy is making me crazy, I can't fall for him, I have to win this bet I keep repeading to myself.

We arrive to school, Ryder gets off and then helps me off.

"That was amazing, thanks Daniels" I say smiling and cool like so I don't fangirl over him.

"No problem" he smiles and takes the helmet from me.

As I was walking towards the school I felt a hand pull me back by my wrist and into a corner where nobody could see us. Before I could say anything I felt lips on my lips, it was amazing, it was even more amazing to know it was Ryder's lips.

I was so shocked but once I realized what was actually going on, I kissed him back with the same amount of passion and roughness he was giving. He moved his hands to my waist and I moved my hands to go on his neck. I decided to tease him a little bit so I tugged on his hair, earning a moan from him in the process, I smiled as we kissed. I realized that it wasn't just us and we were actually at school so I unattached our lips from each other.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"We're at school and I'm not letting you win, I'll win, just remember that" I say smirking.

I get out of the corner and walk away swaying my hips knowing it drives boys crazy. I hear a groan and a grunt from Ryder, knowing it's working, I laughed to myself.

"See you in class." I yell back to him as I walk to class smiling to myself, feeling the heat of everything that just happened.