I'm Here For You

As I plop down on my bed I see Ryder on his bed looking upset.

To:👅🔥Sexy Beast Hubby🔥👅
From:😍💍Gorgeous Wify💍😍

Window now

From:👅🔥Sexy Beast Hubby🔥👅
To:😍💍Gorgeous Wify 💍😍

Not in the mood, maybe later

Oh hell no did he just say no, he is going to that window weather he likes it or not.

To:👅🔥Sexy Beast Hubby 🔥👅
From:😍💍Gorgeous Wify💍😍

Please sexy beast hubby, I'll make you feel better 😉😏

I saw him smile at my text from where he was, hook, line, sinker.

To:😍💍Gorgeous Wify 💍😍
From:👅🔥Sexy Beast Hubby🔥👅

Fine but you better not disappoint 😉😏

To:👅🔥Sexy Beast Hubby🔥👅
From:😍💍Gorgeous Wify 💍😍

Trust me, I never disappoint 😏😏

We made our way to our windows, Ryder helped me over to his room with the usual routine of grabbing my hands then my waist and as always, the fire sensation was there. He put me down and we made our way over to his bed and sat down.

Before I started talking to him I gave him a quick peck.

"You'll get the rest later after I find out what's going on with my sexy beast hubby." I say smiling.

He gave me a small smile.

"Ok,what's wrong, and don't bullshit me and tell me it's nothing or that you're just not feeling up for it." I say.

"You know me too much." He says with a small smile.

I smile back "of course I do, so tell me what's going on?"

"My dad is leaving." He tells me.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"He's met a new women and is leaving my mom for her." He says with glossy eyes as if he's going to cry.

"What are you talking about? When you all came over to my house months ago for the neighbours dinner they were together and happy." I say.

"Yeah well they're good at acting I guess." He said with his head down.

"Hey hey hey" I say lifting his head up to look at me by his chin "don't think this is your fault because it's not." I reassure him, knowing that he probably thinks it's his fault.

"If it's not my fault why did he feel like he had to stay around knowing god damn well he's cheating!" He raised his voice, his eyes were watering, tears falling down from his eyes onto his cheeks and eyes that were soft yet full with anger.

I wiped the tears off of his face with my thumbs.

"It's not your fault Ryder, he thought he could keep a secret that's now out. Don't put this on you because you have nothing to do with this." I say, making sure he knows it's not his fault in any size, shape or form.

Ryder leaned over and kissed me then spoke.

"Thanks Desiree, I'm glad you're so determined to always get your way with things." He said with a small smile.

"No problem, I'm always here and I'm glad that I can help, and remember" I bring his face close to mine so he stares right into my eyes "it's NOT your fault." I give him a kiss and get up off of his bed to look around his room.

"Oh and remember how you just said how glad you are to know that i'm determined to always get what I want?" I paused "remember that." I say walking back over to him. Ryder picked me up placing me on his bed,hovering over me, kissing me passtionatly. He glided his tounge along my bottom lip asking for entry which I yet again granted,he smiled and we had yet another heated make out session. I hope he feels all these sparks because I'm feeling everything; butterflies, fireworks and heat.