It Can't Get Any Worse... Can It?

I got my times table, read the first class I had... English. I started looking for room 132, it was actually pretty easy because the first number of the room corresponded with the floor number and once you're on that floor you just look for the number.

After about five minutes I found my class, I stood there, trying to fight my anxiety. It was no use, I gulped and walked into the room and with all my anxiety and nerves, it didn't help to have everyone's eyes on me but I just stared straight at the teacher, she smiled at me and walked up to me.

" class this is our new student Desiree Rose, please make her feel welcome" she turned her attention back to me and smiled once I again and I returned it.

"Desiree, there's only one seat available which is beside Ryder Daniels, he will catch you up on everything you've missed, I'll make sure of it" she smiled "Ryder please raise your hand so Ms.Rose knows where her seat is"

He rose his hand and as I looked the memory of when he bumped into me came into my mind. I started to walk to my seat and sit down, I felt him eyeing me as I walk and as I sat he spoke

"How's my baby girl doing?" He smirked

I thought to myself... what the fuck, this guy literally raged at me like not long ago and now he's calling me his baby girl, talk about bipolar much.

I turned to look at him, I felt butterflies in my stomach, the way he's looking at me but he's done this to multiple girls I presume so I mentally stop myself from this Greek God and say

"First off, I'm not your baby girl, secongly, don't talk to me, your presence isn't wanted here so if I have to sit beside you I would very much appreciate if you don't look, talk or breath my way" I said with a sweet fake smile and turned to face the board where the teacher was.

He put his hand on my thigh which made me instantly face towards him with a glare as I take his hand and take it off my thigh. As I was about to look towards the front, he grabbed my chin making me face him, I was face to face with his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and a boyish smirk. Damn did his smirk make me feel weak, he always makes me feel weak, but I guess that's what a Greek God does to you. He snapped me out of my daydream when he spoke

"Sorry, no can do babe, I was instructed to catch you up on everything. Plus I like bugging you, it gives me pleasure." He said then his smirk reappeared then he winked at me lying back in his seat.

I turned to the front hoping he doesn't see me blushing and the effect he has on me. Why does he have this effect on me? Ughh I can't take this right now.

The bell rang, meaning that class was over, as I stand up I nearly am running to the door hoping to get away from Ryder. As I get out of the classroom I thought I was free, until I feel a grip on my wrist and once I look up to see who it is, if it isn't the Greek God himself... great, just great...

"What do you want Daniel's?" I ask giving him a glare.

"Ohh I like when you call me by my last name, it turns me on" he said with his signature smirk.

I hope he doesn't see how much I'm blushing because this is just embarrassing.

"Yeah, well where's the off switch because I'm tired of you wasting my time" I say with my usual attitude.

"Fiesty, I like it, another one of my turn one, even though I could persuade you into falling in love with me I came to ask you if we meet at yours or mine so I can catch you up" Ryder says

"First off, I would never fall in love with a douche such as yourself, and I don't trust you at yours so I guess mine then." I said

"Ouch" he says sarcastically as he held his hand over his heart " that hurts and never say never babe." He winked at me "oh, so you trust me at yours?" He had an evil smirk.

"I'm suprised you still have a heart considering how many you break. No, I don't trust you either way but this way I am the dominant one and you have to take it because it's my house" I said giving him my number and flicking my hair back at him turning and walking away with a smirk on my face.

*mystery boy is now revealed... it's RYDER DANIELS!! The hot bad boy