Moving In

"Desiree, we're here wake up" mom said, but no matter how many times she talkes to me with earbuds in and I tell her I can't hear her she still does it every time. I woke up to my ear buds being pulled out from my ears and mom telling me to wake up and shaking me. When I looked around and noticed that we were the only ones still on the plane I got up, grabbed my iPhone and ear buds and walked off the plane as I was walking I turned around to see my parents give the lady on the plane their awkward "thanks" and laughs I kept on walking till we got off the plane and I turned to face my parents and laughed at them. They laughed as well and mom said " well that was awkward... thanks Desiree for making us leave last and have to go through that" she laughed after though so I knew she was only joking around.

"Your quite welcome" I say and smile back at them.

We kept on walking and walking till we got outside of the the United States airport.

"You girls hungry?" Dad asked

"Yeah" mom and I said in unison as we looked at each other and laughed.

"Well let's go then, there's this place I heard that's apparently really good and it's just around the corner from our place." Dad said.

We called in a car for us to be at the airport for when we got there so we all walked to the car with my dad getting in the drivers seat and we went to the unknown place we heard about.

We stood outside of the restaurant and walked inside, getting a table for three. When the waiter came over we ordered and we finished about a half an hour later. The restaurant was pretty good, I just got the salmon and vegetables but overall my parents and I enjoyed it. Once we finished we went to the car and went home.

We got up to the house and it was amazing,my jaw was down to the floor. It had multiple floors, cobblestone on the outside, it was white with two garage doors it was gorgeous. (Picture up top)

"Close your mouth sweetie, you'll catch flies" mom said laughing along with dad as they walked inside the house or should I say our house.

I finally got the courage to walk inside my house and take in the beautiful architecture it had inside as well, it's very articulate and modern yet homly if thats even possible. It was late at this point so I went to my parents and hugged them goodnight and went to go find my room.

It took multiple times for me to find my room but once I finally found it, I was in shock yet again, it was goregous

It took multiple times for me to find my room but once I finally found it, I was in shock yet again, it was goregous. It was a long day so after I took all of it in, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top from one of my boxes and went to bed.

(Picture of Desiree's bedroom above 👆)