When it all started..

It was just another day for Ayesha... She woke up; freshened up and went to study as she was preparing for competitive exam..... She used to study in her aunt's room as she found only that room peaceful and prominent for studies.... But before going she had her breakfast... She didn't liked heavy breakfast so she only had tea and bread with butter spread on it... While she was having breakfast, her mom told her that her NRI cousins are coming today... When she heard it; there was no excitement on her face because she knew that they will only brag about their favorite Cousin Arfa and why she is not there... Ayesha completed her breakfast and went to study.. In the evening, both her cousins came and as she expected, They both complained that why Arfa went without informing them... Finally after an hour of complaining.. They both asked Ayesha to play with them..... Ayesha agreed as she had no choice because they can do ANYTHING when things aren't going their way...
Alia and Arman's POV:
What!!! We have waited for our favorite cousin for one year and she left us.. Why she did this to us??? We even wanted to tell her that we have given her the title of BCF (Best Cousin Forever). There's no one like her in this house. Now we have to play with our other sister Ayesha as we don't have any other option... Ayesha seems to be so quiet.. She is nothing like her elder sister... But we have to play with her or else we will be alone...
Ayesha's POV:
God!!! Now I have to play with these two all day long... It's not that I don't like to play with them... But... All day is just too much for me... When Arfa was there, she used to handle these two so nicely.... I don't know if they will obey me or not as they aren't that much close to me...