All's Well That Ends Well

At last, all three cousins, with huraira, sneaked into the house without getting caught by anyone, their eyes were glittering with joy because they did something they never even dreamed of.

"wow" All they can say was this one word. They looked at each other and quickly went to their respective beds and pretended to sleep because they didn't wanted to get their little secret out.

In the morning, huraira was the center of attention of everyone in the house, all three cousins were woken up as they were still sleeping, they were informed that huraira came back. Aisha started acting all surprised and the twins were still in their morning grumpy mode. Aisha quickly ran to huraira and picked her and started asking questions like, "where were you honey?", "momma missed you so much!" while seeing this terrible acting, the twins could not help but control their laughter.

"that was the worst live acting I have ever seen in my entire life." Alia whispered in Aisha's ear.

All the three siblings freshened up and went to have breakfast with their family which was a rare sight as they usually wake up a little too late.

After they finished breakfast, twin's  mom told them to quickly get ready to go their dadi's home because they had go back next day and pack everything up.

"I never thought it would be this fun with you guys" Aisha told them.

"Even we never thought you would be this fun and in my opinion it was the best summer vacations, all because of you"  Alia told her.

Aisha handed a note to both of them and hugged them and said good bye, all three of them had teary eyes. Aisha told them to read that note in their dadi's house.

When they reached their dadi's, the first thing they did was to reach their room and read that note.

" I am not really good at writing goodbye notes but for you I will try.
You showed me what is the meaning of enjoying your life means, you made me explore the side of me I never really knew existed, because of you guys I have known a world that is beyond my course books, you made me sneak out of my house at midnight and fight a shady old man for my cat, which I  never have imagined to do, so this piece of writing is to remind you that I will be forever cherish the memories which we made together.
You guys are my
Best Cousins Forever.
Love,
Aisha. "

Author's note:
So this is the last chapter of this story, I know it took me whole lot of 3 years to finish this story, I had my own ups and downs, but I really appreciate the readers who believed in me and my story and who were there from the start. So I am dedicating this chapter to the most loyal reader another_gal
Thank you for your appreciation, critique and loyalty towards this story, I hope this continues. This is a small gesture to show you that your comments, votes and patience for this really matters to me. Thank you.