Once I was 2 years old....

Next day, Ayesha was talking to her twins cousins , they were discussing about their other cousin, Noor,  who was younger than the twins, she was also NRI but she lived in another city not in the city where the twins lived but they visited each other occasionally. The twins told Ayesha that little kids can be very annoying at times, she said she can understand it very well by spending more and more time with the twins. She said that she wants be a kid again, without any worries, without any pressures and she also wants to pampered like kids, she gave the example of their youngest cousin Mariam, who was the daughter of their maternal uncle. She told that she looked really cute when she was 2 years old and everyone used to adore her as she was the youngest in her family. The twins completely disagreed with her , they said that when you are a baby, you just can't express yourself and you don't have much to do just crying, sleeping and eating all day alternately.

In the afternoon, Noor came, she was the daughter of Ayesha's and the Twin's maternal aunt. She was very sensitive and she always used to get fascinated by the activities and games of her elder cousins but nobody let her in because of her age, and she was physically weak also, that's why she was kept away from the highly physical activities which her elder cousins did. Her mother did not allow to use mobile as her eyesight was weak since she was very young.
After freshening up, she went towards the twins who were in a room ,playing video games, Noor's mother was also there, she was chit chatting with twin's mom, She went to the twins , sat beside Alia, she peeked in her tab in which she was playing game, Alia was playing angry birds, Noor told Alia that she knows how to play the game, Alia couldn't believe it because she knows that Noor's mom does not allow her to play video games that much. After Alia got irritated by getting interrupted by her younger cousin in her game, she stood up and announced that she is going to play with Ayesha, Arman also stood up, Both of them headed to the room where Ayesha was studying, Noor followed them.

When they entered Ayesha's room , she announced that she needs two minutes to finish her topic, all the three cousins obediently waited for her to finish. When Ayesha was finished with her study, all of them discussed what should they play, after a lot of discussion, all four of them agreed on playing water and ice, within a few seconds of playing, Noor started crying, the other three cousins asked her the reason for crying, she told them that she was crying because she was getting caught everytime someone's at the chasing front of the game. All the other three cousins looked at each other with plain expressions for 5 seconds, then Ayesha consoled her by saying that getting caught is just a part of this game but she just went to her mother without saying anything. All the three cousins stared at each other with plain expressions, once again.