The Action

"you kids are wasting your time here, there is no cat in my house, go away!"

" okay, but we just need to check your house for our satisfaction, we heard a cat voice from your home." Aisha said.

The old man was getting panicked and started pushing the kids, that's when they came to know that they were correct about their intuitions for this man. As the old man was weaker than them, they quickly pushed the old man and went inside the house, Aisha followed her cat's voice meanwhile Alia and Arman distracted the old man.

While arman was fighting with the old man,  Alia quickly started searching for a metal rod or some stick to bang on old man's head. Arman got hold of the old man and tied both of his hands with a rope. When Alia was searching, she came across a machete and quickly grabbed it.

"YOU WERE PLANNING TO KILL OUR Cat!" she screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Yes, because killing a cat on amavasya night will bring me goodness and you ignorants ruined it!"

Meanwhile Ayesha, while she was searching for the cat, saw a small, dark room, she opened it and immediately saw huraira, with red colour on her face, all four legs tied up. She quickly untied her, held her and went back.

When Ayesha went back to her cousins, she saw that they tied the old man.

All three of them headed towards home while the old man was screaming from behind.