Sneak Out

"so, here's the plan, we will sneak out of the house to find huraira" arman told his two partners.

"I don't know if we should do this or not, what if we get caught, and all the blame will be on me, after all I am the eldest" ayesha told her cousins.

"no, we should do this, and if we get caught I know you will be the one who will suffer the most, but life is too short to live with regrets!" alia put forth her point.

"So.....?"

"okay, I am in."

At night, when all the members of the house were asleep, the three siblings carefully got off the bed and walked out of the room.

"I need to go to the washroom" arman said.

"Okay, but be quick. "

When Arman was in the washroom both the sisters started chatting to pass their time.

"Have you done something as exciting as this in your hostel?"

"Never, I always prefer the safer side of everything"

"Then why you agreed to do this crazy task with us?"

"Because life is too short to live with regrets."

"Okay everyone! Let's get to work"Arman exclaimed as soon as he got out of the bathroom.

All three of them reached the dining room, as the pathway to the backdoor was through the dining.

Just when they were about to open the back door a voice came from behind.

"What are you people doing?"

It was Noor.