The Best Friend Tag

Next morning, when Ayesha, Alia and Arman woke up it was already 11am. Everyone else in the house had breakfast, so all three of them asked Ayesha's mom to prepare breakfast for them. When they were going to have their breakfast, suddenly Ayesha's phone rung.. It was Afreen... Afreen was Ayesha's best friend, she was taller than Ayesha, very naughty and witty She was the topper of their class, but still she had no ego problem. Ayesha and Afreen used to fight alot in the hostel, because of their favorite cricketers, Ayesha's favorite cricketer was Virat kohli and Afreen's was Suresh Raina, but at the same time they both cared for each other alot.
Now, back to the story...,
Telephonic conversation of Ayesha and Afreen:
Ayesha: hello!!
Afreen: hii!! What's up babes
Ayesha: M good, what about you??
Afreen: M awesome...
Ayesha: U know what, Chennai super kings got kicked out of IPL, what are your views on it?? (With a wicked smile)
Afreen: Whatever...
Ayesha: Burnt!!! ( laughs)
Afreen: shut up!! It's not like that I know it, this news is way too old. Their will be two new teams in IPL, and I am dead sure that rcb will not win this year also.
Ayesha: You can't say that, rcb has best players and Chennai super Kings is also not there so chances of their winning are more.
Afreen: Let's see, only time will tell.
Ayesha: ya, time will tell.
Alia pulled Ayesha making her phone fall down and quickly cut the call. "Alia!! I was talking to some one" Ayesha screamed. "No, you can't talk to anyone till we go back, you can talk to anyone when we are not in the house" Alia replied
"But she is my bff, she must have felt bad" Ayesha told her "But you are giving our time to her, we also feel bad and afterall we are here for only one month, so when you are with us, you can't talk to any of ur friends or else I'll pull you and cut your call immediately" Alia demanded, Ayesha gave her a look and went to have breakfast. When all of them completed their breakfast, Alia and Arman went back to their Dada's house and told Ayesha that they will be back soon.