Crazier Side Revealed

After meeting their maternal relatives; Alia and Arman went to their dada's house. The next day, Alia, Arman along with their mom, went to Ayesha's house, they planned to spend the whole day at Ayesha's place. After greeting everyone they quickly went to search for Ayesha but she was nowhere to be seen; at last they asked Ayesha's mom, that where is Ayesha. She told them that Ayesha is studying in her aunt's room. They asked Ayesha's mom if they can play with her for sometime, she said Ayesha can take a break from her studies and play with her cousins. She also told them not to trouble Ayesha much. The kids rushed to their aunt's room as fast as possible and approached Ayesha. When they went to the room they saw Ayesha with a book in her hand. They asked her if she is done with studying, she said she is just revising and only few lines are left. When she closed the book, Alia held her hand and took her to the room where they used to play with Arfa, Arman followed them. When they reached the room, Alia asked what should they play and Ayesha said whatever they like and after that there was complete silence. Finally Arman said "we can play red hands." Alia and Ayesha agreed. Arman's hand was above Ayesha's and Alia's hand was above Arman's. At first Arman wacked Ayesha's hand with all the power he had, Ayesha was not expecting that, her hand turned blood red at the first turn, " you wacked it so hard " Ayesha screamed at Arman. "That's what this game is about"
He replied. Ayesha then hit Alia's hand with all the rage she had because of Arman. Alia was taken aback. She never thought Ayesha could physically harm anyone, even if it's a game. Alia was shocked. She continued the game and hit Arman's hand. He felt nothing at all, he was laughing instead. "Now I will make your hand tomato red" he said looking at Ayesha with a wicked smile on his face increasing Ayesha irritation. Both Ayesha and Arman's facial expressions were worth watching. Arman wacked Ayesha's hand once again. Ayesha couldn't take it anymore and hit Arman with all the power she had and Arman was laughing, he felt nothing. "Nobody can hurt me" Arman blurted out. Ayesha continued to hit him but to no avail. She then turned to Alia. "Help me" she said. "Don't waste your energy, I have faced it all, hitting won't affect him" Alia replied. Ayesha stopped. Ayesha asked Arman why he irritates everyone to which he replied that irritating people is his hobby. "Dinner is ready" Ayesha's mom announced. All three of them went to eat dinner. When they came back, Alia and Arman showed the games they had in their tab. They both had a common tablet and they used it alternatively. ( one day Alia and other day Arman). They both loved playing video games. They both showed Ayesha their respective games and asked her to play them. Ayesha enjoyed the games very much. After playing games all of them went to Ayesha's room. They talked about monsters, fairies, vampires, twin kids and what not... "I didn't thought playing with you would be this much fun" Alia said to Ayesha to which Ayesha smiled. "But you are still a bit boring" Arman said. Ayesha gave him a plain expression. Both Alia and Arman were feeling sleepy. They had a habit of listening to stories before falling asleep so they asked Ayesha to tell them a story. After thinking, She started the story and the kids slept before the story could be completed, after a while Ayesha also slept.