Study hard, Play harder

Aisha was studying as usual when her cousins came, it was so normal for her to get disturbed by both her cousins when she was in the middle of her study, they told her to take a break from her 'boring' medical science and play with them for a while, she agreed , three of them along with some friends of Aisha's cousins played for an unbelievable 6 hours. Although Aisha didn't study that much but she felt happy and satisfied by playing or just chatting with both her cousins, she thought they were the breath of fresh air for her amongst the pressures of getting the best course for herself.

Ayesha's P.O.V.
I think they(the twins) are not as evil as a thought, and I kinda enjoy their company. They don't annoy me as much as I thought, I even sometimes look forward to them when I study and need a break. I should not stress about my admission to a reputed university, if it is written in my book of fate, it will happen, but if it's not written it will not happen no matter how hard I try, I think this sudden change of mindset of mine is also because of them. I love their care free attitude towards almost everything, I will forever be grateful to have them in my life.

                               -------

Alia screamed Ayesha's name as she was not listening to her for the past two minutes. "Where are you lost?"
Alia asked. "I was just thinking about myself." Ayesha replied. "Self obsessed person" Arman commented.
"Ya , like you" Ayesha sarcastically said. "You know what time it is, right?" Alia asked. "What" Ayesha said. "Story time" the twins said in unity. "This is first time I am seeing you two say the same thing" Ayesha said. "Okay now, less talking and more stories please" Alia said.
Ayesha said to make story time interesting all three of us should tell stories, they both agreed to it.
Arman told story of dragons then Alia told what happened that day and labelled it as a story, Ayesha told a horror story to them and as usual, before it was completed, both the twins slept.