Chapter 2.

In his home, It was grandiose. Dark rustic finishes and the smell of oak filled his home. 

He took off his jacket, he had strong features. I quickly understood what this was going to be. I stood sheepishly away. Throwing his jacket off to the side, he took a glass from a cabinet and filled it with ice. The liquor splashed against the cup, "Would you like one?" 

I shook my head no. 

He finished pouring his drink and sat on the couch. He patted the seat next to him. "Come. Sit" I hesitated, looking around there was no one else in the house. 

He's nuts if he thinks I'm going to sit. I have to get out of here,  so I turn quickly and start for the door.

" Please wait," Adam says getting off the couch and running after me. He graps onto my arm. I shake away from him as hard as I can completely scared now. I scream he spins me around and covers my mouth. My ass is pressed against his body. 

"No one can hear you. It's only me home. I told my help to take the night off. I told you I'm not going to hurt you. SHUT UP and calm the fuck down." he whispers in my ear. I slowly stop fighting in his arms. He lets go of me slowly. I run to the other side of the room and he stays standing where he is.

"w-why are you doing this?" I asked staring him in his eyes.

"Tonight I saw you dance and I knew you were the one," he said plainly. 

"The one?" 

He moves around the room with no regard for how scared I still am. He picks up the cash from before. "You see this?" He places it down between us. "It's yours, but there could also be a lot more of that." He takes a small sip of his drink. 

"Marry me." 

I couldn't help but laugh at his out-of-pocket ask. 

"Absolutely fucking not," I tell him. "Is this a joke? Are there hidden cameras? Did Ryan put you up to this?" I sighed in disbelief. If this was Ryan's doing I'm going to fucking kill him. 

 He steps closer to me. I back up. 

"I'm not every other guy you've been with before Annabell" 

I cut him off, "How do you know my name." 

"I know a lot of things. Give it some thought my proposition. It could be good for you." 

I stand there for 25 minutes, not moving. He sits on the couch the whole time on his phone. I finally gave in I walk towards him, standing in front of him. I sit down next to him.

"Scotch?" he offers another drink. 

"I don't drink"

"Good girl." the words roll off his tongue. He pours a drink for himself. Silence fills the room.

" Can I go home now?" I cut the silence.

"You haven't given me an answer."

"You can't be serious. I don't know you." 

"I told you my name was Adam." 

"Yes, but that's all I know. That and you're trying to offer me an insane amount of cash to marry you? Why are you obsessed with me? I've never seen you past tonight. Unless you've been stalking me. Then that is a serious issue."   

"I haven't been stalking you. I've only seen you tonight. If you must know, you are beautiful. I'm drawn to you." 

I laughed lightly, "You've seen me dance. Oh, I understand now." I look at him, meeting his gaze sternly for the first time, "A lot of men tell me they want to marry me, that I'm beautiful, and they're drawn to me. A lot of men, offer me money in return for all sorts of things. You Adam are no different than the rest." 

That felt good. 

"I always get what I want." He says to me. He reaches and puts his hands on my thigh. Slowly trailing his hands upwards. I stop them from going any further. 

"I won't let you. I'll die fighting." 

"I have no intention of taking it unwillingly." 

He puts his cup down and stands up. Reaching he holds his hand out, I place mine in his and he pulls me into him. 

"Unbutton my shirt." He looks down at me. Somehow I find myself listening to him. I unbutton each button, and I find myself getting turned on. You fucking whore Annabell. 

His shirt unbuttons, and without asking I take it off, with no hesitation, he tilts my chin upwards and places a small kiss on my lips. His lips are soft. He grabs my face with both his hands kissing me deeply. I'm kissing him back and I realize what I'm doing. I pull away. 

"No. This is wrong." 

"Mmm, is it?" He asks. 

I mean what's the harm, I'll be 30,000 richer. I move closer to him and I kiss him on the lips. I could feel him through his pants. I grind on him. I hear him suck in his breath. I lean in to kiss him, and I feel him push me away.

"No" he's hot and bothered.

"No"? I'm shocked. "What is your end game, plus I know you want it your body is begging for it"

"I don't want to yet. I want you to know this is what I want to give to you. You need to answer my question." 

" You're still stuck on that. I thought this was a weird way to get me to sleep you, you can't be serious" He's an ass and he's getting on my last nerve. 

"Dont worry Annabell when Your ready I'll fuck you" he whispers into my ear I could smell the scotch and the mint.

"What makes you think I'm not ready right now " I say gripping onto his arm making it so he's now the one who can't move.

He likes that. "I can fuck you right now and you would be begging me not to stop, but I don't want that I want it to last so I can endure every inch of your body." He says to me. I have daddy issues because why is this so hot. 

"I'm a big Girl." I didn't care about the money or how weird this all was, now I wanted him. He moves his hand into my sweats and past my panties.

"Your wet" he rubs me in circles. I drop into his arms a moan escapes my lips. I'm gripping harder onto his arms as he's caressing my clit and fingering me. He moves faster. "Don't stop" I let out. I can feel myself about to cum. He stops and pulls away. 

"I'll see you tomorrow. Take the cash on your way out there's a car waiting for you. I can assume you know where the door is Annabell"

I couldn't even talk I was in so much shock, all I could do was leave.