chapter 31

Becca's POV

I walked into my apartment with " it kills me " by Melanie Fiona blasting through my headphones. I didn't see colin sitting on my sofa. I placed my keys on the counter top and then put my groceries on the table and took out my earphones out , turned around to turn the light switch on.

" HOLY SHIT COLLIN " I put my hand over my heart that was beating like i had just ran a marathon.

" They figured it out Becca " He pronounced my name like it was venom coming out his mouth.

" Thats impossible "

" Ryan gave them a hint when he told us to tell them he said hi, and I thought to myself why in the hell would he say that and then it occurred to me . Your big fat MOUTH spilled it out in front of him"

He rushed towards me and put his hand around my neck pushing against the wall, he grip was so hard.

" do you know what I do to people when I get mad " he eyes were cold and his grip on my neck got tighter I tried to pull off of his grip but he was to strong.

" I-I'm S-Sor-ry " I let out in gasp I could feel the room getting smaller. he released his grip. I fell to the ground sucking in air my hand rubbing my neck knowing that I would have a bruise.

" I would kill you but I need your sorry ass. " I got up on my feet and he walked out of the house slamming the door causing me to flinch.

" Asshole "