Chapter 19

" OMG Annabel ?" She says with disbelief.

" hi Suzy " I said grinning.

" YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT so that is why you looked so god damn familiar. "

" same I knew i knew you from somewhere " I said giving here a hug. We walked by side by side rambling on about how each other's lives where so different now that we weren't strippers.

" how about this dress " I say walking out if the dressing room it's about the 50th dress I've tried on today. This one is a light blue one with a open back.

" no it doesn't scream look at me " she says tilting her head to the side. " SUZZZZZZYYYY, this is getting boring can we just buy this and go home " I say complaining more than whining "

" no not tell we find the perfect dress and shoes, I'm serious too " she crosses her arms staring at me.

" UGH fine " I walk back into the dressing room

" how about this one "

" YES YES THIS IS IT " she practically screams at the top of her lungs.

" okay Suzy calm down " I mean it's not that that bad it was a bluish aqua with a cut that stops mid thigh, with a sweetheart neckline with rhinestones around the top. It brought out my eyes.

" get out if this dress were buying it right now " I look at the price, 5,000 dollars

" I DO NOT have the money for this "

" well I do so shut up and get out of it I saw a pair of shoes, Earlier that would just go AMAZING with this dress."

" whatever you say Suzy" I turn back into the dressing room. Changing as fast as I could. We ended up spending 7,000 dollars. On a dress, shoes, jewelry and makeup. We got back out the house around 8:00 we walked into the house and we hear from the kitchen a glass smash I drop my bags and run towards the noise. Adam and his dad are arguing.

" IF I WANT GIVE UP SAM HOSELAN THAN I CAN YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THIS FUCKING JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU CANT AGREE ON MY DECISONS THEN WHY GIVE ME THE JOB" Adam roared at the top of his lungs.

" BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME GOD DAMN SENSE " Todd yells back I just stared in shock I had no clue what was happening until Suzy yells.

" YOU BOTH NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUVE GOT SOMETHING STUCK UP ASS OR ELSE ILL HAVE TO PUNSIH BOTH OF YOU " they snap their heads towards us, I guess they didn't hear us when we walked in over their screaming.

" THIS IS ADULT BUSINESS SUZY STAY OUT IF IT " Todd snows at her. Suzy walks up to Todd and slaps him hard. Ow that's got to hurt.

" TODD ROCKLOW YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I AM YOUR WIFE AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME NOW YOUR GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO ME AND ANNABELE. " she says pointing her fingers in his face.

" I'm sorry sweetie I will not talk to you like that again " he says I could tell he was embarrssed.

" and.."

" sorry Annabel for distrusting your peaceful home " he says looking at me. All I did was nod I couldn't even talk.

" And for you Adam you will not talk to your father like that do you here me " she says looking at him.

" yes mom " she huffs.

" good now that we've gotten that cleared mommy and daddy are going home now, have a great night sweetie and you Annabel it was good to have a day with you hope we can do it again " she walks out the kitchen and right out the front door, Todd following hot on her footsteps.

" I'm sorry you had to witness that " he said pulling me into hug.

" it's okay A my mom used to do that to my dad, I'm use to it " I say wrapping my arms around him. We stood like that for three minutes. Until my phone vibrated

Don't think I have forgot about you my sweetie pie, your in for the ride of your life.
I'll be thinking about you always

-Colin

Shit.