chapter 32

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling Adam's light snoring filling the silence. I huffed and rolled onto my side calling Suzy.

" good morning sugarplum " she sounded happy I wish I was happy.

" hey "

" you sound like you got hit by a truck " I snorted

" I wish "

" well I have a idea " I got out of bed walking out the room lightly closing the door making sure I didn't wake Adam.

" what ? "

" let's go to the club " I could hear the enthusiasm inside her voice.

" bad idea" I said thinking about what happened last time I went to the club.

" and why is that ?"

" Adam is not a big fan " opening the fridge and grabbing a yogurt.

" My husband isn't either but screw them lets get our freak on "

" suzy this is a bad idea "

" so live a little "

" well I cant get dressed here adam would notice and like handcuff me to the wall" tossing the empty yogurt can in the trash.

" come over to my house you can grab something sexy in my closet then we can use the guest house in the back and get dressed there they wont even notice " I thought about this for a second

" ill be there " Hanging up I grabbed my shoes and walked out the door.

I got to suzy's house in 30 minutes Holy Shit was her house big and i thought we were living like royalty. I parked in the inside garage so that her husband wouldn't see the car. I knocked on the door.

" come in quick before someone sees us " i giggle rushing in feeling like a rebel teenager. we walked into a bed room and into a walk in closet.

" whoa I thought you said this was the guest house how come theres so much clothes?"

" well during our divorce I moved into this house, but then when we got back together I left extra clothes here that I didn't want to be over in the house. "

"suzy what type of clothes ?" I raised an eyebrow.

" my stripper clothes "