chapter 18

I woke up the next morning and a heavy hand draped around my waist. I sighed trying to wiggle out of his grasp successfully after the 5th try I got out and hopped into the shower, I moaned ugh this water is like gods calling I stayed in 30 minutes more than usually, when I got out adam was still sleeping he looked so peaceful.

I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt, thank god ryan packed me some clothes because I wouldn't have anything to wear, i looked threw the three suitcases that ryan brought over trying to find comfy shoes that weren't heels. I settled on converese, I was almost 28 and i still wore converse but i didn't care.

I wrote a note to ryan saying that i was going out and i would hopefully be back if his mother didn't hold me hostage, i hoped he had a good day without me. i walked down stairs to find ryan making out with a blonde. MANWHORE. I walked out the door and greeting me was Susan.

" o lord sweetie you scared me " she says placing her hand over her heart.

" i'm sorry i didn't know you where even here yet i was just going out to stand outside and get some fresh air. " i said still standing in the door way.

" Im sorry did i interrupt cause i can go back and wait in the car while you finish" she says turning around about to walk down the stairs. i slam the door running after her.

" no NO its fine lets just get out there early " BOY does she walk fast.

" okay if you say so " she says stopping in front of porch.

" is it okay if we take your car i dont really want to drive this thing " she says looking at it like it was old garbage. I wish I had a goddamn porch. we walk over to my ford escort.

" i like your car " she says smiling waiting for me to unlock the door.

" its nothing compared to yours " we both slid in the car, buckling our seatbelts, i turn the car on and back out the drive way.

" o that piece of crap its not all it seems, my husband buys me all these material things but really I dont want it i just want his love, thats all." she says looking at me, her glossy green eyes staring at me.

" why dont you tell him that " i say rolling the window down taking a ticket from the parking garage. she huffs and I find a parking spot near the door.

" i do he believes me but he still does it and it gets me aggravated because it makes me look like a golddigger. " she says getting out the car, closing the door and fixing her shirt.

" o i see " i toss my car keys into my purse double checking i have everything picking up the pace so i can walk beside her. we are walking into the mall and a group of older men walk by us.

" Hey there ladies how about you come put those bodies to good use" one man said, we continues walking i scoffed are guys that arrogant.

" im MARRIED ASSHOLE " susan said, damn shes got attitude. the men backed off and kept moving i guess they thought we were both married.

" thats reminds me how did you met todd "

" well i didn't grow up in a rich family like him, i had a hard life actually an abusive dad and mom was always on drugs" she steps on the elvator.

" o i didn't know" i said red rising to my cheeks, " its okay sweetie you didnt know but anyways I met todd because i was a stripper and he bought me out of the strip club i worked at " she said looking me dead in the eyes and then it clicked no wonder she looked familiar it was suzy from when I first started working at burly's she was the one who showed me how to dance the pole and told me the rules.

" this club you worked at it didnt happen to be burly's " i bit my lip, her eyes went big.

" it was how do you know"

" i worked there too im surprise you dont remember me because you were the first to teach me the rules of being a high class stripper " i said now remembering everything.