Chapter 39

I woke up and tried to stretch but there was massive hands wrapped around me. I nudged Adam, he was out like a rock what the hell, I wriggled out of him after five failed attempts. I threw on one of his office shirts heading toward the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Ryan left a note on the kitchen table

Went for a run I'll be okay don't worry -Ryan

I huffed, and sat in the island and picked up my phone 13% I should really charge this thing. I looked up wedding dresses I was so into it I didn't even hear Adam come down stairs.

" good morning sweets "

" huh what did you say " I snapped my head up locking my phone so he couldn't see what I was doing.

" I said good morning " he stretched and walked to the fridge grabbing the oj and drinking straight from the bottle I hopped down from the island and snatched the bottle.

" that's why god invented cups nasty " I said putting the top back on and putting it back in the fridge.

" HEYY I was drinking that " he pouted

" there's cups in the cabinet sweetie " I walked away before I got to the stair case I was lifted of the ground.

" ADAM PUT ME DOWN " I said giggling.

" I think not " he walked up to the bedroom and into the door placing me on the bed laying on top of me his shirt sliding up showing my bare pussy.

" the urge to fuck you right now is so strong but I have work but I will fuck you tonight .. God your so beautiful"

He put a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned In for a kiss.

" get in the shower babe I'll make your breakfast "

" mmm okay "

He got up from on top of me and wakes into the bathroom turning the water on I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen i heard a noise coming from the living room.

" hello ? Is that you Ryan ?"

No sound nothing hmm maybe I was imagining it I turned around and screamed Colin. He rushes towards me and covered my mouth I didn't remember anything besides blackness.

****switching pov to Colin *****

I snuck into their house with the spare key I got made. And walked into the house I stood and listened I heard Adam and Annabel upstairs in the bedroom. I strutted around the house and found a cloth and but some stuff on it to knock her out and ducked inside the living room.

The shower turned on. Shit is that Ryan or Anna ?
I tried to peel around the corner knocking over a book. Shit what the fuck is that doing there

" hello? Is that you Ryan ?" Anna called out I stayed quiet and then walked out of my hiding spot causing her to scream I ran towards her and covered her mouth knocking her out instantly. I put her on the couch. I pulled out my cellphone and called becca letting it ring three times to let her know I had Anna. She looked so beautiful on the couch lying there peacefully too bad I had to kill her that bitch. I left a note for lover boy.

I have Anna if you want to see her agin wire 2.3 million into this account number 227747F3J77 at 9 tonight or else I blow her head off.

**** Adams pov *******

I got out the shower expecting to find Annabel and her sexy ass humming in the kitchen but instead I found a note maybe she went to the store. I picked up the note and read it I read in horror. That motherfucker how date he take my FIANCÉ SHE WAS MINE.
I took the nearest object and threw it. The cup hitting the ground smashing I to a million pieces. I rushed out the house and got in my car I didn't even stArt the car I just sat there huffing. Until my phone rang.

" where IS SHE " I yelled into the phone

" don't worry baby she's in good hands
RYAN HELP ME PLEASE THAT CRAZY BIT- shut up slut " I heard a slap on the other end of the phone causing me to tense and become even more angrier.

" becca give her back to me now or else " I growled into the phone.

" no you think I'm giving her up that easily oh no me and Collin are going to have some fun first. "

" why are you doing this to me "

" well one it's all Collin he was the master behind I'm just the second man and two why don't you ask your bitch parents " with that she hung up the phone what the hell did she mean ask my parents. I started the car I'm done with the questions I want answers.