Chapter 35

" Oh my god Ryan " I ran to him kneeling beside him shaking him he had a black eye and a cut going across his check. He smelled like he hadn't took a bath in weeks. I shook him but it didn't work. I gained the strength to carry him into the house.

Man what the hell does he eat. I rested him on the coach. I sat across from him just staring at him, he didn't deserve this. He didn't do anything to Colin I did. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

*ring ring *

I picked up my cellphone, it was an unknown number.

" hello ? "

Did you get my present " Colin said throw the phone I could almost see the smirk in his face.

" yes. " I gritted my teeth.

" why aren't you happy babe "

" DO NOT call me that " I said keeping my voice low but stern.

" whatever you like"

" why are you doing this to me Colin, you were so sweet and you actually loved m- "
I clutched my phone. It was the only thing stopping me from chucking it at the wall.

" I DO NOT LOVE YOU NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL "

" Colin just listen to me please " I begged into the phone.

" no "

" please don't hurt me. "

" and what's stopping me"

" because I still love you "

....

" that doesn't effect me Annabel. And it's not stopping me from getting what I want and that's killing you and enjoying every moment of it "

" you'll go back to jail Colin "

" that's a price I'm worth paying" he hung up the phone.

I stared at Ryan while he slept unconscious on the couch. I felt the tears stinging my face. I couldn't control them. I just let them flow until I slowly drifted off to sleep.