Final chapter

I woke up in the hospital. God what the hell that light is so bright. I swallowed ugh my throat Jesus I needed water I reached over and I felt a hand I looked over. Sweets. I poked him. He just fluttered and kept sleeping. I poked him harder. He jerked up

" Annabel " he looked at me he had bags under his eyes and he looked like he needs a major shower.

" yeah it's me now pass me some water " I said pointing to the bottle of water next to to my bed.

" your awake " he still hadn't passed me the water. I was getting frustrated.

" you've been in a coma for almost a year I was going to pull the plug but I just didn't have the strength."

I froze wait I was in a coma. Then I remembered Collin. He had stabbed me.

" Collin " I looked at him

" dead " I closed my eyes and squeezed a wave of relief and happiness washed over my body.

" how Long have you been siting there " I said looking at him holding his hand.

" almost everyday. I would go home and take a shower and be back here the next hour. I should really tell a doctor you are awake. "

" wait no don't " he was already out the door and I was still thirsty. I. Tried to reach and get it but winced in pain and touched my stomach I felt something strange. I lifted my gown up omg there was a big stitch going almost near my breast.

" that's going to be like that for a couple of months then it will slowly fade " I jetted and covered myself a man in white coat was standing with Adam.

" oh I'm sorry I'm doctor Gaylin I'm the one who did your surgery." He moved inside the room Adam went in his pocket and pulled out a phone and walked out into the hallway.

" it's a miracle actually that your awake you were in sub critical state we weren't sure you where going to wake up .. How do you feel "

" thirsty "

He chuckled and walked over and poured my a glass of water and smiled. I smiled back. The cool water hit my throat. I was never happy to have water in my whole life.

" well now that your awake we can do a couple test and you'll be out if here in 4 days max. I nodded.

Adam came back into the room.

" who was that " I said he furrowed his eye brows. I pointed to his phone.

" no one " he said and put his phone in his pocket. Liar .

" I'm glad your awake sweets " he said he leaned down and kissed me I put my hand on his face. He deeper the kiss and pulled me closer I bit him his bottom lip begging for entrance. He gladly let me in.

" OKAY GUYS that's enough " I pulled out of the kiss and looked at the door. Ryan, Adams parents and two other people I didn't recognize where at the door.

" hi " I said I put my hand over Adams and squeezed it, he squeezed back. They made there way in.

" Annabel this is my older brother and sister "

" I didn't know you where the baby " I looked at him.

" well I am unfortunately " he said I guess that's a topic for another day.

" hi I'm Stacy I'm so glad your awake, I don't know what my brother would have done if he had to pull the plug ." She held out her hand I shook it.

" Brian " he smiled. Wow he looked just like his brother or his brother looked just like him. I don't know it's to early to be thinking like that.

" hi baby " I looked at Ryan. He looked like he was going to cry.

" are you going to cry please don't cry no crying guys I really don't want you guys to be crying " I said panicking

" hell yes I'm going to cry you where in a coma for 11 months and then all of a sudden my baby doll is awake in going to cry a freaking river" he said sniffing.

I stifled a small laugh. And held my arms out " come here " He fell into my arms and I could feel the tears soaking through. It was quiet for a moment. Until Adam coughed.

" Ryan do you have something for me " he stopped crying. He jerked up like he had never started crying.

" oh yeah here you go " he walked over and turned his back towards me so I couldn't see what he was handing him.

Adams parents walked up to me. And have me a hug and whispered in my ear how thankful they are for me to be awake.

" can I make an announcement please " sweets said clearing his throat. He walked towards me and looked at me

" I love you and I know you already know this but I really do and when you were in that coma for almost a year my heart broke everyday you didn't wake up. And then out of the blue you wake up and your breathing and looking at me. I realized that I can't lose you anymore I need you to be by my side everyday. So what I'm trying to say is will you marry me Annabel " he got on one knee and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I could feel the emotions building up and the tears coming down

" yes "