Chapter 37

I woke up with a massive pain in my hand, looked at my hand a bruise was forming over my knuckles I shouldn't of punched the wall but I couldn't help it the pain that I felt inside was unbearable. I crawled out of bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen and a air of pancakes bacon and eggs hit my nose.

" your up " I said to sweets not making eye contact.

" yes, your food is on the counter enjoy, Ryan is in the shower so I'm using the one in the bedroom Is that okay with you " I flinched when she threw the pan into the sink turning on the water soaking it in hot water.

" no "

" no? Are you kidding me Adam your still mad about yesterday" she turned off the water now looking at me

" no I'm not mad at that " fury growing in my insides.

" then what is it "

" why did you tell Colin you love him"

" I-I "

" I WHAT ANNABEL. Do you love him or not because if you do I'm wasting all my time on you " I clenched the chair.

" no "

" I can't hear you " I growled walking closer to her.

" NO GOD DAMN IT I LOVE YOU " I didn't expect that.

I leaned in to her and kissed her she responded so quickly I took her in my arms and walked towards the door and up the stairs. Pumping into several things before we got to the bedroom. I slammed the door and threw her into the bed.

" take your shirt off " I growled in her ear. I pull her on top of my She straddled my lap and pulled her shirt over revealing a black push-up lace bra. Moaning I unhook her bra letting it fall in between us.

" beautiful"

She pulls my strap to my pajama pants making it obvious that she wanted my pants off. I pulled them down my cock springing to life. Her eyes wide in awe.

" to big for ya sweets "

" just the right size" she takes my cock in her mouth I let out a groan.

" shit baby just like that " I pump my cock into her mouth. Going a little faster and harder with each thrust. I moan she cups my balls forcing her mouth all the way down my cock.

" FUCK SWEETS " I gripped her hair pulling her from my dick and throwing her stomach down on the bed.

" we can't let you have all the fun can we baby " she moans when I rip her bottoms and panties off. I flip her over. I caress her beautiful pussy making her moan with every touch.

" don't stop baby " she Coos, I kiss her all the way from her mouth down to her pussy. Slowly licking her pussy opening she wraps her legs around my head forcing me to take her whole. I finger her hard and fast while licking her clitoris.

" O BABY FUCK JUST LIKE THAT " her toes begin to curl. She's ready to cum,

" if you cum I swear to god ill fuck you is hard you'll see stars " I growl into her ear. Still fingering her wet pussy I hear her gasp.

" please baby let me cum I can't hold it " she pleads digging her nails into my back.

" listen to daddy he knows best " with that I plunged my cock deep into her.

" FUCK A " her nails dig into my back I'm sure that will leave a mark but I continue to fuck her thrusting in her deep and hard.

" you like that cock sweets "

" mmm yes baby just like that " she finds my rhythm and joins.

" faster.... Mmmmm just like that don't stop O FUCK BABY harder HARDER " i can feel myself about to cum I hold on just a little bit longer I want her to cum for me, I flip her in her back get her into doggy position grabbing a fistful of hair I plunge deep into her ass.

" FUCK YOU LIKE THAT HUH ? "

" just.like.that. I'm going to cum "

" yeah cum for daddy cum all over his hard cock " she gripped the sheets and started arching her back.

" SHIIIIITTT FUUUUUUCKK I'm CUMMMING BABY "

I grunted and released my load right inside her I didn't give a shit if she got pregnant I wanted her to have baby's. I slowly pulled out. She plopped next to me. Sighing.

" that was amazing " I said into her hair, our body's full of sweat.

" you didn't pull out "

" I know baby I did that on purpose "

" what if I get pregnant then what will you do ?"

" I'll stay right by your side and take care of you because I want you and all of you and if you where ever taken away from me I don't know what I'll do " I hear her sniff I pull her so I'm looking into her eyes.

" aww baby don't cry it's okay "

" it's just I've never had someone care as much as you do and I'm just happy to be yours and I don't know what I would do if you left me either. " she sniffed I wiped her tears away.

" marry me ?"