Done

One moment I was walking through the school's hallway, pondering about how weird it was that my parents didn't give me any punishments for dyeing my hair; the next I was being dragged to a janitor's closet by my angry boyfriend.

"Jackson, let go." I tried to stay calm, seeing that everyone was staring at us and whispers were crawling like insects throughout the school. Jackson didn't reply, just tightened his grasp. Once we got the janitor's closet, I was forcefully swung to the wall. My back hit the brooms, which cluttered down in unison.

"It's been so long." Jackson threw himself on me, his lips crashing onto mine. I was startled, and quite frankly upset, at how horny he was this early in the morning. My hands tried so hard to push him away, but my wrists were tightly handcuffed by Jackson's firm hold.

"Jackson- stop-" I begged, turning my head side to side. The only body parts that could move were my legs – which left me with no choice. I swung my knee up right into the place it hurts. Jackson froze, pulling away. Even in his face, you could see he was struggling not to yell from the pain.

"I bet you wouldn't do that to that Jungcock guy." My eyes widened at his statement. Anger flowed through me and instantly my palm came into contact with his cheek. The slap was so hard, the red markings of my fingers still remained on his shocked expression.

"First of all, it's Jungkook," I picked up my bag, which must've fell off my shoulders whilst all the fighting. "Second of all, I bet I'm not the only one you go to when you're needy."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jackson grabbed my wrist, preventing me from going out once the bell rang. I looked back at him, fury evident in my eyes.

"Don't pretend as if you didn't go out with my best friend, and then kissed her." Jackson's eyes widened, his mouth quivered as he tried to think of what to say.

"So," his grasp on my arm loosened. "What now?" My eyes softened at his sorry state.

No, don't let him do this again.

"No more, Jackson, I can't take any of this-"

"You're leaving me?" I nodded my head, tears threatening to fall from my eyes as I looked down.

"Goodbye, Jackson."

I walked out, seeing Hyerim with her eyes wider than ever and her mouth agape. My feelings turned a full 180 degrees and I no longer felt sorry or guilty. I felt agitated. I shook my head, walking right past her and towards the most cliché place you find peace in: the roof.
~

A/N: Haven't update in ageess :D sorry guys for the short chapter. I would use the excuse that I had exams (which is true but still) but it's just that many things have been happening in my life which threw me off writing >_<