Playful

A/N: Happy freaking New Year guys!!!

~

"Jimin!" I ran up to the male, jumping in his arms as mine loosely hugged his neck. We quickly let go, letting Jimin say hi to everyone else.

A month had passed already, meaning that Jimin finished rehab to enjoy May with the rest of us. "Jimin!" Our heads whipped round, seeing Jin and Suga making their way with a grill. Behind them, the rest of our neighbourhood had followed.

"What is this?" Jimin chuckled. Jin patted his back, "since you're back, and it's a beautiful day, we should have a barbecue!" Jin cheered, copied by the others. Jimin agreed to it, seeing as everything was already in place.

I looked over at Jin, who looked excited for Jimin to be back, but I knew he just wanted to show off his cooking skills.

***

"You look well," Jin sat beside me, ruffling his now brown hair, "everything okay with Jungkook?" I nodded, taking a sip of my lemonade. "How are things with you and Namjoon?" Jin smiled, "couldn't be better." I jumped, feeling hands circling my waist. I turned my head, shoving Jungkook lightly for scaring me.

"You forgot about me." He eyed Jin, who seemed to be too busy looking ahead of us with stars in his eyes. "Hey babe," a deep voice approached us, and suddenly Namjoon and Jin hugged. "Hey guys," Namjoon smiled at us, "Imma steal Jin from you, 'kay?" I rolled my eyes, watching the two hurry away. "What," Jungkook turned me to him, "just happened?" I shook my head, pushing my way through to where Yoongi was gathering people for attention.

"Okay people," Yoongi took a deep breath in, fiddling with the red cup in his hand. "So, Jin and I threw this barbecue mainly because that sucker," he pointed to Jimin, who grinned, "came back. But actually," he fiddled a bit more, "I have decided to become a rapper." Everyone went silent, until a big cheer came from the back. Everyone's attention turned to Hoseok, who was busy encouraging Yoongi by doing a happy dance. Everyone laughed and began to also congratulate the grey-haired boy.

"Hey." I nearly jumped (again) after Jungkook creeped up on me. "You need to stop doing that." I layed my hand on my chest, receiving a chuckle from the latter. "My parents aren't home," my head tilted in question, to which Jungkook sighed, "they went on a business trip."

"And?" Jungkook shook his head, dragging me out of Yoongi's place by the hand. My eyes widened, finally realising.

~

A/N: I'm doing homework while also updating so Imma see you guys in an hour or so ;{)