Protective

A/N: Get well soon Grandpa Yoongi :( (still have no idea how you can hurt your ear while tripping tho)

~

The coach trip back home was... awkward?

Jungkook and I sat together, both overjoyed but unsure of what the future will hold for us. My mind drifted to how the others back home would react; or what has been going on while I was gone. I think a happy tear nearly busted out of my eye when my phone finally got signal. I rolled my eyes playfully when seeing I had missed calls from Taehyung.

So silly, probably got worked up over nothing.

***

"Aeri! Jungkook!" My head whipped around, a cheshire smile on my face when seeing Hyerim, with Jimin and Taehyung at her side, yelling with her arms waving about. I ignored all the gasps and whispers from my classmates, running towards Hyerim. I was about to jump into her arms, but collided with my older brother's chest instead. I struggled against him, but the boy's arms held me tight.

"She's pregnant, stupid." Taehyung's voice seemed threatening, which was surprising since I hadn't heard him like that ever. I shoved him away, "you're stupid." Taehyung chuckled, taking my bag from me. Jungkook had caught up with us, and instantly went into some weird handshake with Taehyung.

"Hey!" Jimin poked Jungkook's shoulder, "aren't you forgetting someone?" Jungkook looked around, purposely looking over Jimin's head. "Where's Jimin?" He asked, completely innocent. Jimin's jaw dropped, while the rest of us held our laughs in.

***

"What is this?!" Jimin roared, stomping into our classroom at lunch, right before anyone could leave. Everyone froze; eyes set on Jimin's red face. I noticed a couple of papers scrunched in his hand. "This!" He let go of the papers, letting them fly to the ground. A crowd gathered around them, murmuring increasing in volume. There were three papers; two landed on the floor, whilst one landed right on my desk.

My heart dropped.

The blood in my veins going cold, I lifted the coloured paper with my shaky hand.

"Whore within the first years?" I practically choked out the words, eyes focused on the photo. It was from when Jungkook and I had come back from the camping tree. Hyerim was the focus of this article, however, which my brain had processed too late. Taehyung joined Jimin, pushing through the crowd to go to the front of the classroom.

"Who did this?" The anger in his voice was shocking to most, especially me. A scrape of a chair screeched from the back of the room. I turned my head round, to see Alex (a Korean-American guy, that never really spoke) with his head tilted backwards. Immediately, Taehyung rushed to him, grabbing his collar and pulling him up.

"What's so funny?" Alex stopped "laughing", but an evil smirk still surfaced his face, yet he remained silent. "What," Taehyung tightened his grip, "cat got your tongue?"

"Um," a small voice spoke out from the corner of the room. It was Iki, "he's mute." Taehyung stepped back, and I could sense that he nearly came back to his right mind.

Key word; nearly.

Before anyone could stop him, Taehyung raised his fist up and swiftly swung it towards Alex's face. Alex fell on the ground, wiping his lip, and it was clear Taehyung had hurt the kid badly. Alex grabbed a pen and his notebook from his desk, writing something on it before he showed it to Taehyung. Whatever it was, I couldn't see it, definitely kicked Taehyung off the curve. In the next second, Tae had pounced and Jimin and Jungkook tried to hold him back.

"Kim Taehyung!" Everyone's attention averted to the door, where Mr Hoon stood. The elderly man stepped towards the two troublemakers, glancing at Alex, "and Ryu Alex? What a weird combination-- anyways, off to the principal's office!" The two stood up and left, then everyone cleared off for the rest of lunch. Jungkook, Jimin, and I remained, trying to find the note which Alex wrote. My eyes lit up at a scrunched up piece of paper. Carefully, I unfolded it and bit my lip in anger:

Is it not true? :P

I rolled my eyes, so silly.

~

A/N: Oh look, another terrible chapter by moi :)