Deceitful

Hyerim gasped, "really?!"

The five of us were enjoying a nice picnic mid-way through April. The issue with Taehyung and Alex had settled down, and we even found the creators behind the rumours about Hyerim. All was hid away from Hyerim, just to be safe.

On the other hand, Jungkook and I had gotten much closer; meeting up on the roof at night. As embarrassing as it was to admit, Jungkook and I had even spent nights together-- no, not like that you dirty bucket.

Jungkook and I shifted in our spaces, awkwardly moving away from each other. "Yeah," I shyly let out, keeping in the heat that was rushing to my cheeks. Hyerim let out a joyful cheer, while Jimin passed Taehyung a 5,000 won note.

"E-excuse me." Our heads whipped towards the voice, mine and Jungkook's eyes wide. "Babe!" Jimin rushed to the girl's side, taking her hand and his. Jungkook and I exchanged confused glances. Jimin had been talking about how he met a crying girl one morning, of course on his jog, and had instantly fallen for her. He was always saying how cute she was; but now, standing before us, I knew where he was coming from.

I forced my lips into a tight smile, Iki is cute.

***

"Chim, s-stop." Iki giggled, gently pushing away Jimin as he snuggled into her neck. I didn't think looking at couples could get this gross. I turned my attention to the fingers that suddenly intertwined with mine, raising my brow at the owner. Jungkook smiled, making kissy faces while getting closer. I shook my head, laughing as I pushed his face away. My head turned to Taehyung, who was actually quietly reading a book. Catching a glimpse of the cover, I smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll be a great dad." Taehyung spared me a glance, smiling a bit as he read on.
"Taehyung-ssi is going to be a dad?" Iki whispered (not really) to Jimin, and received a nod from the latter. Jungkook eyed the two, probably suspicious of the girl's true intentions. Iki also noticed him staring, nudging Jimin. Jimin looked back and forth from the two, choosing which to confront. "What's your problem?" Jimin nodded at Jungkook, who just shrugged and looked away.

It seemed tense then, and it was for a long while.

***

"J-Jungkook-oppa." My head turned to the voice next to my desk, coming face to face with the back of the petite Japanese girl that had been coming up here for a week now. Jungkook hummed in question; Iki shifted in her space. "Um, can you take me to the mall this Friday? I want to buy something for Jimin."

"Sure, can Aeri come?" I moved closer, pretending to focus on packing my bag. "Um, I-I would prefer to be alone with you." My brows knotted together, but I shook my head knowing what she really meant by that.

But Jungkook didn't.

***

The days leading up to Friday were tense; Iki was slowly leaving Jimin's side and he had noticed. She no longer allowed him to snuggle into her neck, and the once-cute couple had become the least affectionate. When I asked Jimin if something was happening, even he was puzzled at Iki's behaviour.

"Can you help me with this?" Iki asked Jungkook, handing him her text book to show what her problem was. I bit my lip, seeing her move to sit on the empty chair next to Jungkook. I was dying inside. My friend's girlfriend was using him to get to my boyfriend. I pulled a confused at that; how does she think this will work out?

And then, Friday came.

"Jungkook-oppa!" Jungkook and I turned around, just as we were about to leave the classroom. Iki ran up to us, smiling disheartedly at me before pulling Jungkook to her by the arm. She whispered in his ear, probably about the mall, and Jungkook's mouth fell into an 'o' shape. He sheepishly smiled at me, "I have to go somewhere today, but we'll talk tonight right?" I nodded, bemused, then watched Iki usher my too-oblivious boyfriend. FYI, (before anyone asks and yells at me for being stupid) there are two exits to our school and Iki chose to go to other one instead of the one we usually use.

"Where's Jungkook and Iki?" Jimin asked, and I could tell he was tired and anxious. I hesitated, "they went... shopping." I panicked when seeing Jimin's jaw tense, "but! I overheard it was because she wanted to buy you something!" I let out a breath of relief now that Jimin looked shocked, and in awe.

He didn't stop smiling all the way home.

***

"She kissed me."

My breath hitched. Jungkook and I met on the roof that night, sitting the first few minutes in silence. "And?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. He looked over at me, and I could see pain in his eyes, "how do I tell Jimin?" I jokingly slapped his back, "so you're okay with telling your girlfriend that, but not him--" I didn't even finish trying to lighten the mood, when Jungkook pulled my face to his, pressing his lips on mine. From that, I could sense that he wasn't in the mood for joking. When we pulled away, the light from the moon really made the worrisome look on Jungkook's face frightening. "I'm sorry," I nodded, slightly feeling helpless, "I know what to say to you, and how you'll react. But him," I heard him gulp, "I'm scared of hurting him."

***

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin crashed into the room (my bedroom, to be more precise) on the morning after. Jungkook stood up from the desk chair, body stiff and eyes wide. Taehyung was behind Jimin, to whom I instantly threw a questioning look to. Taehyung shrugged and mouthed, "I think he's mad." I shook my head, but my attention went to Jimin, who had already threw Jungkook down and began punching him. My eyes widened, "Jimin!" Taehyung immediately went to drag Jimin away, which seemed hard even though Taehyung was way taller. Jungkook stayed on the floor, hopeless, and wiped away the blood on his lower lip.

"IS IT A THING OF YOURS TO KISS OTHER PEOPLE'S GIRLFRIENDS?!" Jimin yelled out, still struggling away from Taehyung. I bit my lip from smiling at that, as ironic as it was. Jungkook stood up, "she kissed me." Jimin scoffed, a bit more calm now - calm enough for Taehyung to let go of him. Jimin stood in the middle of the room, eyeing each of us.

"You all make me sick."

~

A/N: STUFF. KEEP. DISTRACTING. ME. and now I'm going to have to pull through to update a lot to finish this before 2017. (but dudes, if I don't update tomorrow before 5pm London time pls spam me on snapchat (kat.com900) or instagram (kat.prinxess))