Chapter One // Cupcakes

Marshal WAS typing dis for meh, until I decided not to read fanfic XD and update this since its been forever..

It was a beautiful day in a weird place called MyStreet..
Katelyn and Travis were flirting with one another, Aaron and Aphmau were on a date in Olive Garden, and of course, Kawaii~Chan was baking cupcakes to eat while she is creating a new ship.
Travlyn was down there with Aarmau since a month ago, due to the fact that Kawaii~Chan saw Travis and Katelyn kissing each other in the backyard.
So she brought the newly baked cupcakes down to the basement, carefully not spilling them, and started to get the supplies for a new ship.
She had another batch of cupcakes for the welcoming party to welcome the new neighbors, who were sisters by heart and best friends by blood, Marshal and Indy

Yesh, I added me and Marshal in this story.. Shush..

She heard the ding from the oven, and went upstairs, and no later than two seconds later, there was a knock on the door.
She answered the door, and saw one of Aphmau's many friends, Zane.
"Is Aphmau home?" He growled.
"No, Aphmau~Senpai is on a date with Aaron~Kun!"
He growled once more, and slammed the door on Kawaii~Chan's face.
She sighed, and drowned her sorrows by decorating the shipping shrine, Gardenza.
She remembered her Senpai Reese, and called him to hang out, trying not to faint during the call.
It was only 2:45 P.M.
And she heard another knock, and it twas Reese.

Sorry if it sucks 😂 I try my best to write chapters and this is my first story.. So.. The party will take place next chapter.
See ya lateh, Zane~Chan shippehs!