Chapter Five // More, But Hot Cupcakes?!

I love that song. Anyway..
I apologize in advance if this sucks.
•*•*•*•
Zane's POV

I was on my bed staring at the ceiling, replaying last night's party in my mind.
Why did Kawaii~Chan accept the apology so quickly? It's just not natural for someone to accept it THAT FAST.
Eh, I'm not going into the confusing study of girls.
Confusing and complicated species, woman.. Girl.. Things..
I grabbed my collection of horsies from My Little Horsie and stuffed them into the pant pockets and ran to Aphmau's house.
I knocked on the door, no response.
"APHMAU."
I knocked on it again. No response.
"APHMAU."
I knocked on it again, and mid-knock, the door was opened by a flustered Kawaii~Chan with batter on her face and arms.
"Aphmau~Senpai is upstairs, Zane~Kun."
She ran back to the bowl full of batter, turning it into a brown color.
"Probably chocolate.." I thought.
She put the mix into the cupcake cups which were on a tray, carefully.
"Whatever. I shouldn't even be watching her.."
I walked upstairs, carefully, so that the horsies in my pockets don't fall out. The EMBARRASSMENT if everyone else found out that I liked My Little Horsie.
I walked towards Aphmau's room, seeing her set up the setting for the tea party.
LAST TIME, Pinkie Cake and-
Yeah, that's going to be a story that lasts forever.
"KC is gonna bring up the cupcakes. I'll get them outside so that she doesn't see you and the horsies.
I grunted in agreement.
I went down to get napkins in case we spilled something.
Limited edition Pinkie Cake will not be ruined by the hands of our worst enemy..
HOT TEA.
I went back upstairs and before I walked in, a running Kawaii~Chan with a tray of hot cupcakes bumped into me on accident.
Second time there was a problem between me and Kawaii~Chan because of CUPCAKES.

Seems like the cupcakes ship them.. Kekeke..
Until we meet again.