Chapter Fifteen

IM IN THE CAR GOING TO MY NEW APARTMENT
CAT-BABIES I WILL SEE YOU IN THIRTY MINUTES
DID YOU MISS ME, MAH CAT-BABIES

Oh, and not many chapter titles, just the number, because I cannot come up with names.

I apologize in advance if this sucks, oml

•*•*•*•

Indy's POV ( YE ITS ME. PROBLEM? )

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW, WOMAN?! WE CAN'T LET REE~CHAN HAPPEN WE MUST GET ZANE~CHAN OH MY IRENE!" Marshal screamed in my ear.

"Hakuna your tatas, woman, jeez. I'll come up with a plan even if it's throwing ice at both of them."

"Don't say that please, it makes me cringe SO bad.. Moving on from the cringeworthy content now.. Yeah, let's throw ice."

"YUSH."

In a second, she got the duck costumes, and I got the bucket filled with ice.

"Change! We don't have much time before they leave and we don't get the chance to throw ice at them!" I said.

"HOLD ON, people take time to change, y'know!" She screamed from the bathroom.

"HAKUNA YOUR TATAS."

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

"FINE!"

Five minutes later, in our place of two regular ice cream parkour workers, were us, of course, BUT DUCKS.

Awesome, I know, please hold back on the enthusiasm.

"LETS THROW SOME ICE!" I said enthusiastically.

"..you are way too happy that we're throwing ice at people, jeezums."

"Yeah. I know."

"LET'S THROW SOME ICE NOW."

"NOW YOU'RE TALKING."

She threw an ice cube at Reese and Kawaii~Chan, having the ice go down The front of Reese's shirt.

"QUACK!" She quacked, obviously.

Reese did a funny little dance and ran outside, Marshal pelting him with ice cubes.
I then threw ice cubes at Michi, the ice in one of her ears.

"EEK! ICE! COLD!" She squeaked before doing the same little dance as Reese and running out the door,

One of the other workers, Morgan, had to ask Zane to sit with Kawaii~Chan due to the shortage of tables.

He didn't seem pleased.

"Change back into our human form!" I said.

"Our human form is our only form."

"I know.. Sadly.. I want to be an animagus though."

"English."

"OH MY IRENE YOU READ HARRY POTTER YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT ANIMAGUS MEANS."

"I remember now.."

"GOOD."

And to the world around us, we were just people in duck costumes quacking away.

Zane's POV ( THE GROUCH IS BACK, O CRAP RUN. )

Stupid ducks.
I was having quite a lovely conversation with Michi and NOW I AM BACK WITH THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON, OH MY IRENE

To Be Continued, cuz I see my cat-babies..
CIAO