Chapter Thirteen // Finding Dory

OH MY GOG AYA KILLED IB AND GARY AND MARY'S FAKE ROSE OH MY GOG (in my mind in that song o-o)

I apologize in advance if this sucks.
*cough* WHICH THIS WILL, TRUST ME.

•*•*•*•

Zane's POV

The next day, I trudged to Aphmau's house to get Kawaii~Chan.
Before I even knocked, Kawaii~Chan opened the door and hugged me to the point I couldn't breath.

"KAWAII~CHAN CAN'T WAIT TO SEE FINDING DORY WITH ZANE~KUN!~ EEEK!"

"IT'S O-OKAY, KAWAII~CHAN! L-LEMME BR-BREATH!"

She let go of me and shook my hand.

"Sorry! LET'S GO!"

She grabbed my hand and practically skipped until we reached the movie theaters.

We walked up to the box office attendant who looked familiar.. The mustache, sunglasses, and hat isn't familiar though..

"Here is your ticket to Finding Dory.. Have a lovely time.~" said the attendant.

Kawaii~Chan grabbed my hand and walked upstairs to Theater Number Seven.
The ticket taker took our tickets and ripped them.. Why is this even a job?
He gave us back our tickets.
"You two have a lovely date now!~" He said.

UM.
WHAT.

I felt my face getting hot, but that usually happens because of the mask..

"We are NOT on a date. Right, Kawaii~Chan?"
I looked to the left and saw a Kawaii~Chan as red as a tomato looking at a couple in the distance.

I looked at the couple, and it looked like a similar couple to..
Reese and Michi?

Oh lord.

I grabbed Kawaii~Chan's hand and put my other hand over her eyes.

"We are going to see this movie without distractions."

Kawaii~Chan looked at me with teary eyes.

What a crybaby.

"It's okay, Kawaii~Chan. Let's um, just watch the movie?" I said uncomfortably.

"Alright.." She said glumly.

We sat down in our seats, and five minutes in, I fell asleep.
WHO CAN BLAME ME, THIS IS FOR LITTLE KIDS AND ADULTS THAT REFUSE TO GROW UP?!

"I like sand. Sand is squi-"

I looked over to the right, expecting to see Kawaii~Chan about to fangirl about how "cute" Baby Dory is.
IF I DON'T FIND HER, KATELYN WILL KILL ME.. I THINK.

I ran back outside to see Michi glaring at Reese and someone else..

"Are.. You okay?" 

"UGHH, THEY'RE BOTH SUCH WET BLANKETS.."

"What happened?"

"Are you BLIND? That's Kawaii~Chan and her 'Reese~Senpai' looking all romantic and all that ew-ness at each other.." She said venomously.

Kawaii~Chan ditched me to only talk to the pink pizza-delivering guy.. Rude.

She finally looked over here and waved.

"HI ZANE~KUN!"

I waved back glumly.

She said something to Reese, and they hugged for a moment before she ran, no not the right word, LEAPED, over to me.

"Kawaii~Chan is so sorry for leaving Zane~Kun in the theatres! Reese~Senpai wants to go out with Kawaii~Chan to get ice cream, EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!! Hope Zane~Kun doesn't mind!" She said quickly.

"It's fine, Michi and I will finish the movie, I guess."

Something flickered across her face for a second, before she was all happy and giggly.

"OKIE! Kawaii~Chan swears that Zane~Kun and her will officially hang out TOMORROW, THREE O'CLOCK, BE THERE OR no friendship I suppose.. Kay bye!~" she squealed before running back to her 'Senpai.'

I turned back to Michi.

"Let's go finish that movie."

"LET'S, Nya.~"