Chapter Six // Why Not?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 VIEWS!
I apologize in advance if this cliché story sucks.
•*•*•*•

Zane's POV ( SOME POINT I'LL DO ANOTHER POV. Okay? Okay. TFIOS reference.. *sobs* )

A lone cupcake went flying into the room that contained my limited edition of Pinky Cake.
And because my life is a cliché problem after problem, the cupcake landed on top of MY limited edition Pinky Cake.
"Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan is so sor-" Kawaii~Chan started to see before I cut her off with a growl.
"It's okay, KC. It was just a limited edition Pinky Cake from My Little Horsie."
"At least let Kawaii~Chan make it up to you! She'll make you a cake!"
I sighed. 'That cake would be mine if I 'fess up.."

"Actually Kawaii~Chan, you can make the cake for Zane. I don't want the cake, I had a lot of it yesterday.. Heh, heh.." Aphmau said suspiciously.
I believe she was lying because it was MY Limited Edition Pinkie Cake. She's a really bad liar, yet Kawaii~Chan believed the lie.
"Okay Aphmau~Senpai! One cake coming right up!" Before she ran down the stairs, going straight back to work.
"So, Pinky Cake and Buttershy should now-"
And that is ANOTHER story for even ANOTHER time.
About, eh, 45 minutes later, ( yes the conversation was THAT long, ) a shouting Kawaii~Chan was heard from downstairs.
"VYLAD~KUN AND KATELYN~SAMA, OUTTA THE HOUSE!"
A slam, obviously from door, was heard.
I looked at Aph with an expression that was like; 'Is this normal?'
She understood what my expression meant and said, "Yeah, pretty much." And laughed with that laugh I've grown to love so much..
Why is she with Aaron.
Why did I give him permission to date her.
Why does Kawaii~Chan ship this.
She shipped it even in High School.
It's technically her fault.
And she's baking a cake for me.
Oh my Irene.
At that exact second, Kawaii~Chan shouted at us from downstairs.
"APHMAU~SENPAI, ZANE~KUN! THE CAKE IS DONE!"
We ran downstairs and there was a steaming black and purple frosted cake sitting on the table.
"Thanks Kawaii~Chan.."
"Oh my Irene, this cake looks awesome! Thanks KC!"
Kawaii~Chan each gave us a piece of the purple and black cake, For Aphmau was the purple slice and for me it was the black slice.
Typical.
"Kawaii~Chan hopes she and Zane~Kun could be friends!"
Aphmau gave me a big smile that was like this message to take this friendship opportunity.
Meh.
Why not?
Maybe it'll help me with the chance of getting with Aphmau..

"Sure Kawaii~Chan.. Why not?"