Chapter Nine // Truth or Dare?

Oml, I love that song 😍

Zane's POV

After Olive Garden, we drove back to Aphmau's house for a "celebratory party" for Travis and Katelyn.

Why must Aphmau ALWAYS have a party for the littlest of things? Well, I shouldn't question the one I love.

Inside Aphmau's home, it was already decorated.

"Heh, Kawaii~Chan may have called in some friends before we left to decorate.." Kawaii~Chan awkwardly said.

Indy, Marshal, Laurence and Vylad were there.
Laurence and Vylad were staring at everyone like; Why were we dragged into this..

Lucinda walked in the room with a sly smile, while Dante was staring love struck at his phone, Nicole looking at him with a venomous look.
Probably Jenna..
Indy dyed her hair white, and Marshal was staring at Vylad sweetly.
"Everyone.. We are going to play Truth or Dare.~" said Lucinda.

"NO!"

"Mhm. We are going to play."

Indy and Marshal grabbed each other's hand and opened the window, stepping on the windowsill, about to jump out.

"It was truly wonderful being for five minutes. I just want to say, thank you everyone for allowing both of us to be here and goodb-AH!"

Indy falling out of the window, Marshal following her.

ARE YOU OKAY?!" Screamed Aphmau,

"YESSUM!" Screamed back Marshal.

"HEY! I SAY THAT!"

"I CAME UP WITH IT FIRST!"

"NUH-UH!"

"YUH-HUH!"

"WHEN DID YOU CREATE IT THEN?!"

"I THINK WHEN I WAS EIGHT OR NINE!"

"Oh.. OKAY YOU CREATED IT SORRY!"

"ITS FINE!"

"ARE YOU COMIN BACK UP?"

"YEAH."

"WHERE'S INDY?"

"SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!" Screamed Indy.

Marshal climbed back up, Indy joining her.
Twigs and leaves were in their hair.

"Indigo, you do know that failed miserably, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"You do know we embarrassed ourselves in front of our friends, right."

"Mhm."

"You do know they're watching us talk about this, right."

"I have eyes."

"How about we walk back to the Truth or Dare circle."

"I was thinking the same thing, sweetie."

They walked back awkwardly to the circle that formed in the living room, with everyone staring at them as if they were a TV show all on their own.

"Aphmau. Truth or dare?" Asked Lucinda.
"TRUTH I'M NOT GONNA DIE OH MY IRENE," rambled Aphmau.

"Who was your last crush, except Aaron?"

'Block the answer from your mind, Zane..'

Aphmau looked at Lucinda like she was okay, while Lucinda was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Zane." Muttered Aphmau.

Wait what. Did I hear that right?

"When was this, Aphmau?"

"WELL, you technically didn't ask a specific crash and there was that date where SOMEONE slipped me a love potion and I acted like I was in love with Zane, so that technically was a crush. For like, ten to twenty minutes before SOMEONE ELSE burned down the place." Rambled Aphmau.

I knew it was too good to be true..

"Hmph.."

Aphmau looked at Michi, looking like she was being forced against her will to play this horrid game.

"Michi, truth or dare."

"DARE! I'm not a wet soggy blanket."

"Kiss the cutest guy in the room. And that does not include my boyfriend!"
Said Aphmau, looking Michi carefully.

Michi looked between Laurence, Reese, and me?

Indy looked at her with a poisonous look, Laurence completely oblivious to that fact.
I see a budding one-sided crush? Is that what you call it?
It'll pass.
Unless it's like me and Aphmau.
Then it'll never go away.

Michi caught the notice due to the fact Indy was clearly deciding to get a knife from the kitchen and stab her with it.
Would she do that?
I don't know, you can't question the mind of a girl woman thing..

She looked between me and Reese.
She knows Kawaii~Chan likes Reese.
In the next second she crawled over to Reese, and kissed him.

And the surprising thing is, he kissed her back.
Kawaii~Chan turned deathly pale, eyes widened.
Everyone turned to Kawaii~Chan, (except for the kissing couple).

And then Kawaii~Chan fainted.

(DUN DUN DUN..)

To Be Continued..

(Jk, we continue it nao).

"OHMYIRENESISAREYOUOKAY?!OHMYLORDREESEWHYDIDYOUDOTHATOHMYIRENEGETHERUPSTAIRSOHMYIRENE!" Screamed Indy.

"OHMYIRENEKAWAII~CHANAREYOUOKAYREESEMICHIWHYHOLYMOTHEROFIRENE!" Yelled Marshal.

Everyone else, including myself, stood in shock. What. Just. Happened in the last two seconds.

Indy and Marshal grabbed Kawaii~Chan and ran upstairs to have her rest somewhere a little more comfortable.

"Uh, I didn't mean for this to happen, truly I am sor-" started Reese.

"You can go, Reese." I growled.

This has been turning into quite a weird night.

"I didn't mean any trou-"

Before he could continue, Michi smiled poisonously sweet and took his hand into hers, strolling outside.
He was oblivious to the damage he had done to Kawaii~Chan's heart.

Whatever.
I don't care about her.