Chapter Eight // Olive Garden

WATCH IT
WATCH THE VIDEO
DO IT
..
The characters might be OOC, but who cares.
I apologize in advance if this sucks.

Zane's POV

I was having a lovely time watching Black Butler in my dark and sad-looking living room at 7:00 P.M, before I got a call on my phone, seeing it was Aphmau's home phone.

( if they don't have a home phone, deal with it. )

I picked it up, hoping to hear that Aphmau broke up with Aaron or something..
Instead I heard a very high, squeaky voice on the other end of the call.

"HI ZANE~KUN! APHMAU~SENPAI WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WANNA COME OVER FOR DINNER WITH US AT OLIVE GARDEN! MICHI~CHAN WILL PICK YOU UP AND SHE'LL BE YOUR DATE! OKAY, THANK YOU BYEE!~" squealed Kawaii~Chan.

Well.

I just went back to Black Butler, waiting for Michi to pick me up.

"Humans are so weak and so fragi-"

Then the door bell rang, and I turned off the TV, not trying to seem rude.
I opened the door, showing Michi and behind her, a very flashy yellow car.

Michi was wearing a silver-sequined crop top and a short skirt to go with it.
It looked nice, actually.
..
Whatever..

"Hi Michi. Let's go." I said.

"Okay! Nya~" she said.

The only thing that I hate more than Kawaii~Chan talking in third person is Michi and her 'Nya's.'

She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the yellow car.

We didn't talk for the fifteen minute drive. Well, she tried to start a conversation BUT. I just ignored her.

( Zane you little- )

Once we finally arrived, Aphmau and Aaron were holding hands.
Aaron and Aphmau were both leaning in, about to kiss, before Michi pressed the car horn.

They pulled apart, glaring at Michi, who just smiled venomously.
I got out of the car, smiling at Aphmau.
She smiled back, about to say something, before the devil's child stepped in between us.
"HI ZANE~KUN!" She squealed. Before I could even say something back, she bear-hugged me so tight, I almost couldn't breath.
"A-AIR!"
She let go and smiled a Cheshire Cat Grin.
"Sorry Zane~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is just so happy for Katelyn~Sama and Travis~Kun! EEK!"

I was confused.
Why was she happy for them?

Aphmau looked at everyone who was there.
Kawaii~Chan was by Reese, talking to him about sweets? Whatever, you can't understand the mind of a pink-loving cupcake-making shipper.

"Okay guys! Katelyn and Travis are inside already with everyone else! So let's go and have some breadsti- I MEAN FOOD, WE NEED FOOD FIRST. Heh.." Aphmau screamed.

Kawaii~Chan held hands with Reese and walked inside Olive Garden all happy.

Can she stop being happy and giddy for once, he's just a pink guy who loves sweets for Irene's sake.

We walked in Olive Garden, Aaron holding Aphmau's hand, Michi staring venomously at Reese and Kawaii~Chan, and I just walking in, like a normal person.

"Reservations for eight?" Asked the fancy butler-looking waiter.

"Yessum!" Answered back Aphmau.

"Right this way."

He led us to a huge circle table, where Katelyn and Travis were already sitting at.

We all sat down and Katelyn and Travis were smiling almost like Kawaii~Chan did when she nearly choked me to death.

"Aphmau, everybody. Travis and I are dating!" Katelyn said, while Travis put his arm around her shoulder.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Everyone looked at Kawaii~Chan with a 'OHMYIRENEAREYOUOKAY?!' face.

Kawaii~Chan was out of her chair, on the ground, having a fan girl seizure, while everything made out of glass shattered, and everyone was covering their ears.

OH.
MY.
IRENE.

What is wrong with her?