Chapter Two // The Party

I apologize in advance if this sucks for characters being OOC.. I BLAME MARSHAL'S BROTHER.

Zane's POV

Ever since Aaron and Aphmau started dating, I SUPPOSE I've been jealous of Aaron, and have been rude to nearly everyone except Aphmau, my only friend. She was, IS, my crush? It's what Garroth says that's what it's called.
What does he know, he spends his time cooped up with stupid feathers to try and "woo" the ladies.
Ha. Like that's ever going to work.
I stomped back to my house, angry at everything and everyone, and I watched My Little Horsy, slowly but surely calming down from my newfound anger at everyone, mostly Kawaii~Chan. How can someone be THAT happy?! It's unreal! My Irene..

I looked outside and saw Aaron kiss Aphmau outside her house, and I growled.
I went back to My Little Horsy, and shortly after that, much to my happiness, I got a text from Aphmau. Big Woop.

( A - Aphmau, Z - Zane. Obviously. )

A: the party starts in 15 min
A: get yo booty over here or i will force u to go myself
Z: I'll be there in 10 minutes.
A: HOOd
A : *GOOD
I turned off my phone and watched the ending of the episode, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door to Aphmau's house.
The door was already opened and there was a "Welcome New Neighbors!" banner with pastel-colored streamers everywhere.
I groaned at the people chittering happily with each other. I was sitting on the couch, watching Gravity Falls.
The door opened again, and it was the new neighbors, Marshal and Rynn, I believe were their names.
Marshal had warm, deep, olive skin and straight black hair that reached her shoulders. She was wearing purple leggings and a pink shirt that showed a unicorn that had a cartoon bubble with the words: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!
I really hate that song..
The one who I knew to be Rynn had dark blue to turquoise hair that reached to her waist. She was wearing black board shorts and a black shirt they had turquoise letters that were upside down that said "stay weird."
I turned away and reached for the last cupcake on the platter, and another hand grabbed it at the same time.
I looked at the culprit and saw the most annoying person in the world. Kawaii~Chan.
SHE shipped Aaron and Aphmau. SHE is the reason they're together. SHE is why everything is wrong in the world.
I glared at her and growled. I took the cupcake and smashed it onto the floor.
She looked up at me with an angry look in her golden eyes and it turned calm within 5 seconds.
She sighed and closed her eyes and reopened them with watery eyes and ran upstairs.
It was going to be a long night.

Oo, we got so much tension that it can be cut with a knife.. Again, sorry if it sucks XD But it's fun to make a story about a ship that I love. Anyway, I'll see you guys lateh.. I got a Leo Valdez X Reader to catch up on XD
Buh. Bai.
❤️