Chapter Fourteen // Ice Cream Parlour

Marshal's POV

"-And like, when I saw the movie, I was Haku's age at the time, my mother and I agreed that he was cute, and my best friend Teems, you know her she lives across the street from Brian and Alberto's house on UrStreet, (the insanity street), she agreed with me and we had a major fangirl session over Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away and we had a huge fangirl discussion over Princess Mononoke, Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service and all that jazz! It was absolutely fantastic! Oh, I'm droning on again aren't I, Marshal? I'm sorry, I just love Studio Ghibli and their movies. It's a shame that like, after the new movie that they might REALLY retire and stuff. Anyway, our shift is almost done. We should just give free ice cream to the elders and the kids, shouldn't we? I mean, we still get paid nonetheless," Indy droned on.

I stared at her like, "HOW CAN YOU TALK THAT MUCH WITHOUT A BREATH?! IRENE, WOMAN YOU ARE CRAZY!"

"Well, moving on from that, I think we should give free ice cream to the elders and children, like, it's the nice thing to do!" I replied to that dreadfully long speech of Studio Ghibli and restaurants. DANG.

I looked outside the window, and saw Reese and Kawaii~Chan animatedly heading towards the ice cream shop.

I elbowed Indy in the rib cage so she could glance at the couple.

"The ship will sink if we don't get Zane and Kawaii~Chan to, YKNOW, FALL IN LOVE!" I whispered-screamed.

"Well we need a plan if we want Zane~Chan to sail and not Ree~Chan.. Do you have a plan?" She asked me.

"Nope."

"Well the ship is screwed. Everybody run, the ship is sinking!" She yelled, having everybody in the ice cream parlor turn their heads towards us.

Awkward silence.

"YOU CAN GO BACK TO HAVING YOUR ICE CREAM. DON'T MIND THE CRAZY LADY HERE!" I screamed, pointing at Indy.

"YOU'RE A CRAZY LADY TOO!" She screamed back.

Our boss looked at us like we were wackos.

"SHOVE OFF, MR. WILINSKY, WE ARE DOING OUR JOB WHILE TALKING LOUDLY!" Indy screamed at him.

He slowly went back to his office.

Reese and Kawaii~Chan entered the parlor, heading towards us to order.

I whispered in Indy's ear, "What do we DO NOW?!"

"We scream that we ship it even though we don't?" She whisper-asked back.

"Let's try it. But if he doesn't go away, I will slap you."

"Kay, good."

Reese walked up to us, Kawaii~Chan's eyes as big as saucers with a grin on her face. THE SHIP MUST NOT SAIL.

"Hello, what would you like to have today?" I asked.

"Kawaii~Chan would like to have a Cotton Candy flavored ice cream with a cherry on top!" She squealed.

"And I'll have the same, with nothing on top." Reese said calmly, looking at Kawaii~Chan with a goofy grin. NO DO NOT MAKE THE SHIP CANON.

Indy gave them both their orders.

"Second thought, let's not do that.." She whispered.

"GOOD IDEA, IT WOULD MAKE IT CANON, WOMAN!" I screamed back in her ear.

"JEEZ, try not to make my ears bleed, will ya?" She replied, still whispering.

"Sorry."

We looked back at Reese and Kawaii~Chan, still talking animatedly as ever, Kawaii~Chan looking as if she might explode from happiness.

KAWAII~CHAN. NO.

Zane and Michi walked in thirty minutes later, looking venomous as ever at the couple.

Are they jealous?
Oh this keeps getting better and better for Reechi and Zane~Chan..