Chapter I

(Author-nim pov.)

                         Years passed; they grew apart. Such as they were told when they were younger. They were told that no matter what you do, the friend's you had then in your youth will not always be there for you. Them being ignorant at their age, ignored these 'foolish' warnings for they thought that they would always be together. Sadly, no.

                            They were now adults. Jungkook was a senior in college in KNUA and applied in the school of arts and has been trying to achieve his goal on becoming an idol. Meanwhile Taehyung has accomplished his dream of opening a café near KNUA. Their life's have been going well without each others presence, but what will happen when they cross paths?

-------------------------------------------------------

I know, its sucking chapter but i really hope you understand. I was even thinking of not updating but I did. My head as been hurting for a while and my jaw and right eye have been hurting. I also have back problems but I bet you don't care to hear this. I promise the next one is going to be better!!!! Fyi, I was thinking of putting this in the description box but i was very lazy so yeah.

ily~ >.<

Vkook for lifeu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!