Chapter VI

(Taehung's pov.)

    As I woke up I was greeted with a massive head ache. Which means only one thing, I was drunk. I'm still a little tipsy, but not drunk. As I finally moved aside the massive head ache, I realized that I was cuddling with my crush, my child hood friend, Kookie. Him being the big spoon, while I am the little spoon. I immediately tried to move away, but his hand just drew me closer to his warm, bare chest. After a long struggle of trying to escape his grip, I gave up. I just laid there staring at his features. His pretty pink lips,slightly showing his 'bunny' teeth as I remember people teasing him. His unpainted face. His jet black hair that slightly covered his eyebrows. His cute nose. Those muscular, strong arms that wrapped around me. And his well developed abs. He's cute, yet sexy at the same time. I was a about to kiss his lips as I leaned forward, when I noticed he was awake. 

(Jungkook's pov.)

     When I woke up, I witnessed the most beautiful sight. Taehyung, with his pink, wet, kissable lips. Tae's long pretty eyelashes, chocolate colored eyes. His bangs, slightly covering his eyes.  His cute beauty mark located on his nose. His innocent face, his small, slim frame. And his pretty makeup. Even with out it, he would most certainly would look, still, pretty as ever. 

(Author-nim pov.)

    "Hello there beautiful", Jungkook said with a husky voice than usual. Taehyung blushed under the shirtless man as he slowly removed his hand from his abs. "Would you mind moving", Taehyung asked quitely. "Anni~", Jungkook cooed as he brought him clooser to his body, to much to be exact for the olders liking. "Get off me you jerk!", he exclaimed as he tried to push away the younger, but failed to do so. "Aww", Jungkook whined, "Kitten hurt daddy's felling's". Taehyung blushed at the pet name, still trying to escape the younger grasp.  As Taehuyng used as his force to push himself off the younger, the younger 'accidentally' let go of his grip. "Oops", Jungkook said as he looked at the older, now on the floor with a cute pout. "My hands slipped". Taehyung got up at the stupid, "Your a fucking meanie", he said as he punched his on the arm. "Ow!", Jungkook exclaimed, "For a little kitten, you sure pack a punch". Taehyung laughed at the statement as he got up from the floor. "I ain't that defenseless", he said as he went to the bathroom in the younger's room, taking off the makeup he had. "Eww~", Taehyung said, "My face feels weird", he said as he finished taking off his eye makeup. Jungkook found the older with out makeup, somehow soft. Like the old Taehung he new, "Taetae". "What?", Taehyung asked as he blushed at the nick name. Jungkook immediately came out of his daze as he heard his 'kitten'. "Nothing", Jungkook said as he picked up a random white shirt that was on the floor.

     "Dude", Taehyung said, "Is that even clean?", he asked as he judged Jungkook's way of staying clean. "I honestly don't know...", Jungkook said as he gave Taehyung a mischievous look. "Tae~", Jungkook cooed, "Give me a huggy please!". "Ew! No, get away from me!", Taehyung said as he ran in circles from Jungkook. 

    "Come on Taetae!~", Jungkook exclaimed, "I know you love cuddling!". 

     "Ah!", Taehung exclaimed, "Help me!", he begged to no one as he was captured by the younger ones grip. Jungkook let out a refreshing breath as he cuddled with his childhood friend. "Your so warm Taetae~", Jungkook cooed. Taehyung has now blushed for what he has considered, the hundredth time. "Kitten is cute blushing". "Yah!", Taehyung exclaimed, "Stop calling me that, it's not like we're dating". Jungkook chuckled at the cute pout Taehyung made. "Want to change that?", the younger asked. Taehyung was shocked at the question. He was eager to say yes, but he didn't want it to seem like he was desperate to be with him. "Anni~", Taehyung cooed, "You are going to have to prove that you love me", he said as he escaped the youngers grasp. "Oh I will make you fall for me, and before you now it. You'll be begging me to fuck you up your little, pretty, cute ass", Jungkook finished as he kissed the older exposed nape. Taehyung moaned at the others touch, before escaping once more. "Just a little warning though", Taehyung stated, "I'm hard to catch". After finishing he statement, he left. Running down the hallway. Blushing madly. 

       He's so cute when he blushes. 

        He's so hot when he's cocky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm honestly hoping the next chapter is longer. But here you go. I feel like i could do better. 

NOT PROF READ!

Fyi, if your wondering why i changed admin pov to author-nim pov was because i found out what admin means. Thank Alison_8446. You twat!

yay for vkook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREDEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!